Chapter 1

The Mystery Girl

Previously;

Her pink hair cascaded down around her in long waves, reaching her lower back. Her emerald eyes brightened when they locked with mine. She was wearing a dark navy blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans, making her porcelain skin stand out in contrast.

I couldn't help the smile on my face when she beamed and ran to me.

I wrapped my arms around her instinctively when she jumped on me.

I heard her laughing and I couldn't help but want to hear it again, it was addicting.

Now;

Sakura's P.O.V

When I got up this morning I felt energized, I threw off the covers of my bed and took a shower. I was supposed to see my boyfriend this Friday but I decide to surprise him instead and go today.

The only down side, I live about three hours away from him in the border of Fire Country, so I don't get to see him often.

The last time I actually saw him was the day he left to go back to his home town in Konoha. That was two months ago at the end of our summer vacation. He had to leave because he had to go back to school.

I didn't go to school. Ever since I could remember my parents are always on the go, their work makes them travel and I didn't really have a choice but to go with them. So instead of changing schools all the time I went to an online school to stick with the same curriculum. There wasn't one time I remember actually going to a school. And according to Sasuke (my boyfriend) I've missed out on a lot.

But it wasn't like I had a choice, not to mention all the places we went were different countries, meaning different languages. And every time I had finally gotten the language down enough to so to a public school we were off to the next country.

But ever since I met Sasuke, I was probably around eleven at the time, I've wanted to go less and less with my parents, choosing to stay in Konoha where I was born and spend summer vacations with him. He soon became my best friend.

However as soon as we started dating I chose never to leave Konoha again.

My parents respected my wishes, figuring it was about time I settled down to finally start planning my life.

I had figured that if I'd stay I would be able to spend more time with him, and it worked, until he had to go back to school in the fall.

I was currently staying with some family members. They weren't exactly happy about me having a boyfriend, saying I was still too young. I could tell they were just waiting for one of us to make a mistake and break us up.

I ignored them every time they said something bad about me and Sasuke, nothing they say would matter to me anyway. Both of our parents approved of our relationship and that was all we needed.

I sighed and ruffle my long hair, not caring if I made it even messier than it already was; I was going to take a shower anyways.

Speaking of showers...

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a navy blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans and black lace bra and underwear before walking into the bathroom that was located in my room, thankful that I didn't have to go across the hall to shower or do my business.

After showering with my favorite scented soap I stepped out of the shower and wrapped it around my chest, the towel barley reached mid thigh.

I wiped the fog off the mirror so I could see better. I ran a comb through my hair catching the coconut sent of my hair making me smile.