Chapter 2

The Mystery Girl

Previously;

"C'mon, let's go tame that beast." He said. Still looking amused.

I shook my head but followed anyway. I was too hungry to make a comeback.

I needed food.

Now;

Sakura's P.O.V

After we ate dinner Sasuke and I walked back into his room. I grabbed clothes from my bag and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Ten minutes later I walked out in black short shorts and one of Sasuke's old shirts.

Sasuke was sitting on his bed looking at a piece of paper.

"Sasuke?" he snapped his attention towards me. "You can take your shower now." I told him.

He seemed to have released a breath he didn't know he was holding and grabbed the clothes he already took out, which I couldn't help but notice was only his boxers.

I shook my head as I continued to towel dry my hair.

Two minutes later he walked out, water dripping down his muscular chest. I blushed as I looked away.

"Sakura." He called. I looked over at him timidly. "Yeah?"

He opened his mouth and closed it again, not knowing how to word his sentence. I frowned a little.

"Just spit it out Sasuke!"

"Will you go to Homecoming with me?" I gasped.

"Oh my!" Mikoto yelled as she stood in the door way, holding freshly washed laundry.

I felt my face heat up as Mikoto started giggling as she set the clothes down on a chair next to the door and walked out, saying "Sorry to interrupt." And closed the door behind her.

"Never mind, forget I asked." He said as red as a tomato.

I tried not to show the hurt on my face when he said that but I guess he caught it. "That is unless, you want to go?"

I smiled widely and frantically nodded. He gave a sigh of relief and walked towards me. "Good."

I laughed a little.

"You know I've never been to a school dance before." I told him truthfully. Being home schooled prevented me from having that high school experience.

"Sakura, can I ask you a question?"

I grinned, "Besides the one you just asked? Sure." He gave a little laugh before turning serious.

"Why don't you stay here and go to high school with me?" I froze and shrugged my shoulders.

This was a normal conversation with us. Of course this is the first time he asked since we've been a couple. He asked so many times when we were kids, guess it's only normal now.

He pulled away with his hands on my shoulders and kept me at arms length away.

"Sakura, I love you, and I love being with you, but I hate how we're almost always apart."

I sighed, "I know, and I'm sorry. But I'm not sure if my parents would even let me."

He gave a dry laugh. "Can't you ask?"

I frowned, "I can try."

Ha gave a slight nod. He knows that if it was up to me I would've said yes in a heart beat. But I just don't think they'll say yes.