Todays the day..

"Allyson Elizabeth! Wake up , you have a big day ahead of you! " mom said.

( Ally's POV )

"Ugh no mom it's too early! " I yell back. I grab my phone iPhone off my nightstand and take it off of the charger and check the time it was 7:30 am. I just realized this is the day I am going to meet my Cameron I'm so excited to meet him but I'm also scared. What if he doesn't like me? What if he laughs at me? All kinds of questions were running through my head. I just pushed them aside and decided to go on twitter and Instagram. I see that Cameron tweeted that he was happy that he gets to meet us at the cam tour today. I'm so excited to meet him I've waiting almost 2 & half years to meet him & now I finally am. I saved up all Christmas money & birthday money just to meet him. You could say I'm a dedicated fan haha. But I guess I should go and start getting ready. Before I got into the shower I tweeted Cameron " I'm so excited to meet you cutie , I love you so much ". Now time to get ready finally.

I grab my beats speaker and put it on my bathroom sink and get undressed. I go on pandora and put on the today's hits station and take off my clothes and I hop in the shower. I decide I wanna smell good so I use my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. And rinse my hair and shave my legs and all that good stuff. I finally finish in the shower and wrap a towel around me and go to my closet to pick out what I wanna wear. I finally decided to wear a floral ruffled spaghetti strap tank top and blue jean shorts. and I picked out a pair of black vans , and for my accessories I picked at a gold necklace that has my first initial which is an "A" and I picked a couple dangly bracelet with a whole bunch of cute things hanging off of it so he doesn't see my scars... I looked in the mirror and Snapchatted my friend bailey a picture of my outfit and 5 minutes later she Snapchatted me a video and said " oh my gosh Ally you look freaking gorgeous! " I just shook my head and giggled and decided not to sent anything back. I went into the bathroom and went to the cabinet and grabbed my hair dryer , straightener , and make up oh and my hairspray. Yanno after you're done drying you hair you look like you just got shocked or something 😂. Anyways I plugged both of them in and started drying my hair . After I finished I straightened my hair and it actually looked really good. Now for my favorite part of getting ready is doing my makeup! I put on some moisturizer them my concealer and powder , then I start doing my lashes and I love my eye lashes dark , long and kinda clumpy . So I finished my eyelashes and realized that they look really good and I just did a quick brown smoky eye and a thin line of black eyeliner to top it off.

Oh crap I forgot to pack my suit case for Famtour since I'll be staying at a hotel with my mom for 3 days i just throw 4 pairs or shorts 3 pies of flip flops 4 cute shirts then just 2 t shirts and my makeup and straightener and phone charger and that's it i zip it up know that's all I need. I hear my mom calling from the kitchen to go eat. I just grabbed a bowl of Cheerios because cereal doesn't take that long to eat and my mom made me a strawberry banana smoothie for in the car I finish eating. I run up to my bathroom and brush my teeth and out that in my suitcase too and some deodorant and perfume. I was debating whether to bring my black satual and I just put some gum my extra charger , Chapstick and some money for the merchandise. I go onto my phone and take a picture for Instagram and twitter it was actually a good picture of my i put my caption as "seeing my bae today💏" and tagged Cameron in it. I lock my phone and went to turn my bathroom light off and my bedroom light off too. I hear my phone go off and it says " Cameron Dallas is now following you" and he retweeted and favorited my tweet. I tweeted "thank you so much Cameron I love you😭💕😏" but he didn't say anything back. Doesn't surprise me he's famous yanno. So I just turned off my phone and took a nap until we got there.

{ okay this is crappy but I will try to make chapter 2 better }