Finally ..

We finally arrived at the place where fam tour is taking place. I'm honestly so nervous to get out of my moms car ... My moms looking at me like I'm stupid or something because I haven't moved an inch put out my chair. " Allyson are you going to get out and meet your inspiration or not ? " my mom said .. I sat there for a couple minutes and was just staring off into the sky. I finally answered and said " mom I can't do this im too scared he's not gonna like me , he's gonna think I'm ugly ". My mom just shook her head and got out of the car. She opened my door and yanked me out of the car and dragged me to the long line of girls waiting to meet Cameron and the others. Everybody was staring at me but I didn't know or understand why they were. So I just shrugged it off and walked to the back of the line. My mom said that she's just going to come pick me up from the event when it's over and I just shook my head.

It was almost my turn to go in. After waiting 4 hours outside in the heat I was about to go in and meet my idol. My phone vibrated and a tweet of Camerons came onto my phone and it said " I've been thinking about you all morning " I frowned because I know he wasn't thinking of me but that's okay . Just shrug it off because you know he's never gonna think about you.

I guess I dosed off because the security guard asked for my ticket and he gave me my meet and greet ticket and the signing ticket to get it. I was so nervous that I kept my head down until I got up to nash. He just stared at me and didn't say a word. He signed my picture them passed it onto Hayes. Hayes did the same as Nash he didn't say anything neither did Carter. It finally got down to Cameron ....

I looked at Cameron and he was like " Hello beautiful , nice to meet you." I didn't say anything I just hugged him and I tried not to let him see my cry .. But I guess he say me crying because he grabbed my hand and held it .. He looked at my wrists .. I didn't realise that my bracelets slid down my arm , so you could see my scars. He let go of my hand and shook his head and shoved my picture and my hand. I ran to the bathroom because I knew that Cameron hated me because what I have done. So I brought out my razor from in my satual and .. Cut my wrist 5 times .. I heard someone coming into the bathroom so I hurried up and washed my wrist off and left as fast as I could. I looked in the mirror outside of the bathroom my eyes were all puffy Andy face was all red.

It was time to meet and greet the boys . I waited in line for another 4 hours it was finally my turn to go. Nash saw that my eyes were all swollen and puffy so he just hugged me and kissed my head I told him I loved him and he said " I love you more stay strong babe you can do this " I just looked at him and shook my head. I walked up to Hayes and Carter and they both hugged me at the same time. And told me the same as Nash. It was time to meet Cameron again.

He looked me in the eyes and said " let me see your wrists " I shook my head no and he looked at me with puppy eyes .. I finally gave in. His eyes were opened really wide .. He whispered " you did it again , I know you did because I counted and now there's more." He told me he loved me and gave me a speech about how I need to be strong I just shook my head no and I told him that I couldn't do this anode and that he won't be able to see me ever again. He held tight onto my hand. But the security guards told me to go because there were other girls that had to meet them ..

{ wow this was sad .. }