Dynasty (tfp!Optimus x techo-organic!reader)

A/N: the song used is Dynasty by MIAA a really nice song. :) For backstory, Y/N was a 16 year old prodigy in engineering and made something like a comn link that emitted a frequency. That specific frequency ended up activating Optimus' comnlink when he was Orion Pax. The two hit it off and fell in love, when they dated OP was always super shy and Megatronus would tease them about it from time to time. They got separated for 5 years because (Y/N) was the daughter of Silas and he experimented on her. Now (Y/N) is 21 after she escaped from MECH and is looking for Optimus. Also underlined text is (Y/N), Bold is OP, and italic is for thoughts.

(Y/N) POV

Another day, another flow of painful memories. I can't help but think back to him, My guard, My hero, My safe haven. I still hope he'll come back one day, but it's been 6 years and still no sign. I just sit there waiting, sometimes I sing, it's the only I can vent out my sorrows without hurting myself. I hope and pray that he can hear me, but I don't know if he does.

Some days it's hard to see,
If I was a fool, or you, a thief.

He stole my heart, and still did all those years ago. We're not even the same species! Now, I don't know if it was a foolish mistake of a blessing in disguise.

Made it through a maze to find my
"one in a million",
Now you're just a page torn from the story I'm living...

It was a very small chance that I met him, even more so loved him, and now, I miss him, I miss him so badly I don't know what to do, I live just to wait for him, because I know he's out there.

AND ALL I GAVE YOU IS GONE~
TUMBLED LIKE IT WAS STONE~
THOUGHT WE BUILT A DYNASTY THAT HEAVEN COULDN'T SHAKE!
THOUGHT WE BUILT A DYNASTY LIKE NOTHING EVER MADE!
THOUGHT WE BUILT A DYNASTY FOREVER COULDN'T BREAK... up...

OP POV

Just recently I've been having helm splitting processor aches for apparently no reason, Ratchet can't seem to find the source of the pain. We just both know it's becoming more and more frequent, and that worries me, not only that, but I've been feeling more lonely and sad lately, it makes me question what Orion Pax had that I was missing to feel this way. I never told anyone, not even ratchet, that when I was having these processor aches I heard a voice singing, it was a sad voice. I didn't really understand the source of its sadness, I knew it was about loss, but the loss of what? And why could I hear it but no other bot could? I was just recording what agent Fowler was telling me so I could go into it later, but right now I was clouded in my own thoughts.

The scars, I can't reverse...

"Agh!" I collapsed, the pain was even more than last time, "AHHHHH!" I cried out, clutching my helm. 'Make it stop, Make it stop!' It hurts, it's too much now!

And the more it heals, the worse it hurts...

Ratchet had no choice but to sedate my thrashing form, but I'm still conscious, I can't feel pain anymore... but why am I still conscious. I know my form can't move, and my processor should also have deactivated... wait there's a form in the pitch black of my processor, wait... Who is this?! There's a human femme in my processor! I felt strangely attached to her the more I looked... when I came closer, I felt memories flow into me, 'She... She is my Sparkmate!' I can't believe it! That's what I was missing! But why was she human? And why were we separated... I can't touch her... but I am familiar with the song she is singing.

Gave you every piece of me, no wonder it missing...
I don't know how to be so close to someone so distant...

I felt my form move, I'm waking up?! But I'm sedated! And I can't see! My optics are still offline! Never matter, I must still let her hear me!