Universal Studios (OP x human!reader, w/team Prime)

A/N: Just recently went to universal studios Singapore, I ended up finding an Opti plushie at the transformers shop XD. I just thought of what would happen if the team went with reader and found out about this? Cliff is also alive in this since I hated the fact hasbro killed him so early. (F/F) means favorite food. Also next chapter in 'this feeling' will be up soon, just rechecking for spelling and grammatical errors. Enjoy! :)

3rd POV

It was a fine day in Jasper, the weather wasn't too hot, the kids were off school and the bots were resting. Everything was pretty normal except that a certain (H/C) girl was talking with Ratchet about something, she seemed to be planning something since she was also holding a small notepad. The autobot medic was listening to her nodding here and there adding some side comments too. The kids were all busying themselves playing games and all that, until (Y/N) came up to them. "(Y/N)? Weren't you talking with Ratchet?" Jack asked shocked at how quick time flew. "Yeah, I was telling him about a trip I was planning for all of us!" The happy teen replied, shocking them all. "Trip?! With the bots?!" Miko piped up, knowing if she was the one that told Ratchet this he wouldn't allow it. "Yep! Con activity is low as of late, so I decided we should all take a break!" (Y/N) replied, waving her arms around in excitement. "You know, you sound more and more like Optimus everyday." Raf teased, he was at his laptop the whole time so no one really paid him any mind. The (H/C) teen could only blush, knowing how often she is caught quoting Optimus accidentally.

(Y/N) POV

I swear I'm probably super red right now. "E-Eh! Come on! You guys better start packing! We're gonna stay there for 4 days!" I push them along with miko giggling like a schoolgirl. Soon they run off, probably to do what I said, if not, well, I don't know what they'd do. "You told them?" Says an all-too-familiar voice. "Optimus! You won't believe how happy I am to see you!" I turn around running up to his holoform and giving him a hug. Optimus hugs me back chuckling like nothing matters, like the war never started. I liked these small moments between us two, it feels like euphoria. "Well, yes I told them, and you're okay with it?" I asked him, finally letting go of his embrace. "Yes, I wonder how you're going to tell the team though." Optimus laughs, probably remembering when I first surprised everyone with a party, their faces are priceless that's for sure. "Hmph, at least I did a good job at that, and getting you to laugh." I said pointing a finger at him and smirking. "Haha, just don't do anything too extreme, Alright?" The Prime replies showing his concern for me, how cute. "I won't, I won't, besides I already convinced Ratchet, the rest of the team isn't that hard." My boyfriend looks at me in disbelief and glances at his best friend. "Look, it's not something I'll do any day, but if it would get you to rest Optimus, then I would gladly partake in this, 'trip'." Ratch replies, not turning from the monitor. Optimus' face is pretty much priceless, I laughed drawing him out of his reverie. "You should take a picture of me sweetspark, it'll last longer." Optimus teased, finally gaining back his composure. "Heh, well I'll see you later, I guess?" I told him after I managed to tame my giggles. "Well I'll be back after I finish my work, see you then." Opti smiled, waving at me as his holoform fizzled out. I can't wait for tonight!

-timeskip to when they leave-

"Why are we up at like 2am?" Miko whined, the kids were with us at base. Their luggages were packed and ready to go. The bots were all in their holoforms, excitement radiating from them. "We're gonna go fly there since we can't do a ground bridge to Singapore due to the heavy surveillance in the country." Ratchet told her, crossing his arms and looking towards me and Optimus. The bots don't really need a bag for their things since they can change them at will with their holoform. "June and Fowler agreed to drop us off at the airport so we don't attract unwanted attention, and she should be arriving at around... now." I say looking at my watch, and on cue, a van pulled up with her in it. The window rolled down and to our surprise, it was agent Fowler! "Come on! We don't want to get stuck in traffic! Let's go! None of you want to be late do you?" June gestured, handing me all of the bots passports and helping the kids with their bags. "Oh yeah, they're coming with us." I told the team, surprising them more. "What?! Then who's gonna watch out for decepticon activity?!" Arcee flipped, panicking slightly. "Don't worry the military has it under control, if something really extreme happens then they'll alert us. Besides Ultra Magnus chose to stay, that's why he's probably sleeping. Wheeljack is also coming to help soon." Agent Fowler explained, shutting off the option for anymore questions. June sat up front with Fowler as we all climbed in. Optimus sat next to me, he looked sort of tired, but he was awake. Now I kinda feel bad about the flight being this early since I know he doesn't get that much sleep, but I know they'll enjoy the trip. I hold his hand as he rests his head on mine. "I'll wake you up when we get to the airport, don't worry." Optimus yawns, soon I hear soft snores from him. Yep, this is gonna be a looong trip.