feelings

When Scarlett woke up Fez wasn't in bed with her anymore. She looked around at the alarm clock and saw that it was 11am and she decided that would be a good time for her to get out of bed after all she loved to sleep in but didn't want to overstay her welcome. When she went to open the door she heard a loud and familiar voice. Instantly she let go of the door knob and panicked looking around the room for somewhere to hide. She decided to go into the closet and quietly shut the door behind her. She sat in there for what seemed like an hour and when she heard the front door close she couldn't move to make herself get out. She heard the bedroom door open and tried to hold in the sobs she felt creeping up in her throat. She knew it was probably Fez or Ashtray but if it was the scary man from a few weeks ago she didn't know what he would make her do. Rue had confided in her that the night she had been at Fez's at the wrong time the man made her almost OD again. "Scar?" She heard Fez call. Instantly she broke down into sobs and it became uncontrollable. He opened the closet door quickly bending down to be eye to eye with her. "Ay you alright?" He said grabbing her hands from her face. "I'm sorry I just heard his voice" she said in between sobs. He helped her out of the closet and walked her over to the bed wrapping his arms around her. "He ain't ever gonna hurt you Scar. I promise you that". Fez continued to rub her back as he held her till she had calmed down enough to talk. "I'm sorry I'm being stupid." She said shaking her head. He grabbed her face and kissed her head. "I promise okay ?" She nodded in response and let him hold her again. They stayed like that for a while until they started watching tv. Fez reached down and grabbed her hand making Scarlett smile up at him and scoot in closer.
The next couple days she slept over at Fez's house. Her mom had sent her a text saying she was going back to their old town for a week to bring back some of their things and visit with her grandma and she had brought Sammy with her. She didn't invite Scarlett but she told herself it was because her mother didn't want Scarlett to miss any school. It was now Tuesday and Fez had just dropped Scarlett off at Jules's house. They spent rest of their day painting their nails, watching tv and talking about boys.. well one boy in particular. Rue had walked in just as Scarlett was filling her in on the night of the party when Jules interrupted her. "Oh my god you're like totally falling for him aren't you?" Scarlett's eyes went wide. "What? No! I've only known him for like a month!" She exclaimed. "Oh girl you've got it bad" Rue laughed. "You guys stop seriously i really like him but people don't just fall for someone that quickly." Rue and Jules looked at one another then back before getting up and dancing in a circle singing "Scarlett's falling in Love Scarlett's falling in looove". Scarlett just rolled her eyes in response but in the back of her head she started to get scared of her own feelings. She had never been in love before. When she dated Paxton she loved him but she was never in love with him. Other than that she had never dated anybody exclusively and her and Fez had not even talked about their kiss... well kisses. It sure was a fun weekend. She thought to herself. I guess she had said that thought out loud because then Rue and Jules sat in front of her questioning everything that had happened. And disappointing to all three of them Scarlett informed  them they had not sealed the deal.
When Scarlett went home she had texted Fez that he could stay over at her house tonight if he wanted to and Fez told her he would in an hour or so. Scarlett decided the would take a shower and get ready for bed. Scarlett turned her playlist on, stripped off and climbed into the shower. She washed her hair, shaved her legs and even exfoliated while singing along to all the songs she had very particularly put into her playlist. After a while she decided that she was done and began drying off she figured she had some more time before Fez would get here so to stall she decided she wanted some lotion. She dropped her towel on the floor and as she opened the bathroom door she heard a voice. "Scar you should always lock your door it ain't safe to leave it-" he was cut short when he looked up and saw Scarlett standing there in the doorway naked. She shrieked and slammed the door shut "Um yeah you can just wait for me on my bed I'll be out in just a minute." She yelled feeling the heat in her cheeks rise. Fez was going to shout back that he hadn't seen anything but, that would have been a blatant lie. Fez saw everything and although he wished he would have announced his entry he wasn't sorry he didn't. Scarlett entered the room in her robe and shyly said "you didn't see anything right?" "Nah" he responded back realizing maybe a little white light would keep things from being weird. He could clearly see she was embarrassed by the tint in her cheeks and her voice when she asked the question but Fez wanted to tell her she had absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. But he didn't. That would have blown his cover. Scarlett went back into the bathroom to change then came out in Fez's t shirt she had taken and her spandex shorts. He smiled at her outfit and they both laid in bed talking about their day and Scarlett may have forced him to watch a episode of the real housewives. She was surprised when he would make commentary on the women's actions and when one of them through a glass at the other he said under his breath "damn chilll" making Scarlett laugh. Next they decided to watch the conjuring much to Fez's dismay and make some popcorn. During the exorcism scene Fez had his full body under the blanket hugging Scarlett tight. When Scarlett commented on this calling him a "big baby" he began to tickle her causing her to shriek and fling the popcorn bowl off her lap resulting in the popcorn going everywhere. After the movie had finished they were laying in bed under the covers staring at each other. Scarlett studied every inch of his face sometimes pulling on his beard which would make him threaten to tickle her again. That led to a full on make-out session that got pretty hot and heavy until Scarlett told him they should slow down. They decided then to get some sleep so after a kiss goodnight they got into their designated sleep position with Scarlett's legs hanging over Fez and her head on his chest. She didn't actually want to slow down at all but something in her made her scared that sex would change things between them. It wasn't necessarily Fez that made her think this, she knew he was a great guy. In most of her experience with guys sex was the end goal for not only the guy but her too. She was having such an amazing time with Fez she didn't want her old habits ruining the best thing that had ever happened to her.