chapter 1

crossing my arms, i lean against the beach wall and watch her naked ass run across the sand.

"god damn." steelo curses through the comm. "are you fucking kidding me?"

halting before the water, she throws her arms out and shakes her head dramatically before backing up. her body was a killer. "that a rhetorical question?"

"i thought she was passed out." steelo mutters.

"you seriously that naive?" he'd been at this bodyguard gig as long as me. he knew better.

"fuck you."

ignoring him, i scan the beach. "you better go head and get your girl." a crowd was growing.

"you do it." he snaps.

"i'm not her handler." i was, however, gonna stand here and watch the fuck out of her naked ass.

steelo growls in frustration. "why the hell does azul keep assigning me these crazy ass bitches?"

"what's wrong, pretty boy? didn't get your dick wet last night?" the female clients always went for him. he looks like a goddamn gq model and smiles like a saint.

"again, fuck you." steelo bites out. "unlike your unprofessional ass, i don't sleep with the clients."

i smirk. "who said anything about sleeping?"

tires screech and i glance to my left. "paparazzi. c'mon, man." a couple of guys spill out of the van yelling, 'penny! penny!'

aspen 'penny' montgomery, is hollywood's hottest actress, running naked as fuck across the sand in south beach at—i glanced at my watch—11pm, while her bodyguard, my coworker, stands watching.

i toss the toothpick in my mouth and push off the sea wall. "the fuck you waiting for, steelo? an invitation?"

"here goes nothing." he sighs. i watch him approach her. "miss montgomery," steelo clips. "you need to come with me. right now."

the second her name leaves his mouth, i knew he made a crucial error. "wrong approach." i warn.

"oh!" penny turns on him. "hurry! they're drowning." she flails her arms.

"no one's drowning, miss." steelo takes another step towards her.

"stop!" she screeches, her arms going straight out in front of her with her hands up.

"told you." i say into the comm.

steelo turns his head slightly. "what the fuck do you want me to do?" he whisper-hisses.

"pick her ass up."

"fuck you, michael." he looks back towards the spoiled actress. "it's time to leave, miss montgomery. the paparazzi are here. you need to get back to the hotel and put some clothes on."

her fuckable mouth opens and she lets loose at the top of her lungs. "we're all drowning!"

the paps rush across the beach, and a crowd came out of nowhere. cameras, phones, flashes, shouting: penny! penny montgomery! oh my god, she's naked! is she drunk? penny!

"fuck this." steelo finally throws her over his shoulder, whilst the spoiled little actress lets out a blood curdling scream. i shut off my comm for a second then turned it back on when i see her stop.

"i'm drowning! we're drowning! you have to row!" her cries carry across the beach.

"miss," steelo ground out, ignoring the cameras that were directly pointed at them. "we're not drowning."