Being a vigillante is not easy (1)

Deku pov.
Its been a few months and I didn't realize that I missed the UA entrance exam. But it was fine because I'm still a hero that saves people. Kacchan got in UA and still thinks I'm a deku. It's actually been a day since the entrance exam.

Nezu p.o.v
Hmm the green spider is getting popular. How is he always getting to the crime scene before any of the heroes do. Maybe his suit has a police network. I could use this as a advantage. Alright I have to call all the heroes in...

Third person poof (I spelt it that way)
Nezu has called all the heroes in for a emergency meeting. There was endeavor, best jeanist, all might, midnight, present mic, kamui woods and mt lady.

Nezu: now that everybody's here, has anybody here heard of a vigilante by the name of "green spider"

Mt.lady: yeah I have, he's the talk of the town now a days.

Endeavour: I have as well.

Eraser head: I also have as well.

Mid night: I have to.

Nezu: so most of you guys have heard of this vigilante. How do you think the green spider is always first in the crime scene?

Everyone: • • •

Nezu: I think it's because he have a radio or something like that, that's connected to the police. Now we can catch him by sending a fake signal for help and we can ambush him there. Now for this kamui woods, mt lady and best jeanist sadly can't come because of the different quirks we have here can cancel or hurt each other's.

(2 hour time skip)
Deku pov
I was sitting on a edge of a building, eating a Sandwich when suddenly I hear on the police network, that a hostage situation is happening. I eat the rest of my sandwich and swing building to building to the area. There I see a man that's about the size of allmight with 3 "hostages" that had a bag over there face. I sneak past the big man, to the hostages.

Izuku: Hey, I'm here to save you.

Endeavor: well thank you, but no thank you. NOW!!

Then suddenly the three supposed hostages rip off there bag to reveal endeavor the number two hero, midnight and eraser head. I turn around to see the big man rip off his mask to reveal he was all might. I jump up, to be immediately wrapped around eraser heads capturing gear. I shoot a web to the side of the building and pull my self and eraser head to the side of the building. When I was about to land, I saw present mic in front of me. He sent a sound attack of 300 decibels. It pushed me away but I was still fine, thank god for my suit.

Green spider: WOW didn't realize I was this popular!

I unwrapped my self in aizawa scarf and shot a web to the edge of the building. I took off, to only get hit by all might on my back. I was sent down and when I hit the ground, endeavor sent a massive wave of heat at me.

All might: don't kill the kid!!!

When endeavor stopped, there was only smoke around. When the smoke blew away, it showed me with half of my suit burned away. Half of my mask was burned so they definitely saw my face. Half of the suit on my torso was burned as well. My arms were severely burned, because I guarded my face. I gritted my teeth in anger that endeavor was actually trying to kill me. Without hesitation I shot a web past endeavor and pulled my self to get momentum. I kicked endeavor with all my power. It sent him to the other side of the building and affectively knocked him out. Fed up with this I decided to speak up.

Green spider: WHAT THE HELL DID I DO! IM JUST TRYING TO BE A HERO!! WHY DO YOU GUYS WANT TO KILL ME!!!!!