Being a vigilante is not easy (2)

The war cry from Izuku was enough to shake the heroes up. Izuku then took this chance to get out. Izuku web swinged to get out. He didn't go to his house since they now know what he looks like and will probably go to his house. He went to a nearby warehouse and rested there for a little while. He had to wait so he could heal up. Izuku went to the place he's stored his money for years and bough him some clothes and food.

Izuku dyed his hair black and styled it so he wouldn't get caught. He now had black hair which was tied into a samurai like man bun. Izuku got contact lenses and went as a new vigilante, rounen. He still had to save people since that was the whole reason why he's even in this sticky situation. This took around a week to do. Izuku would secretly text his mother with a ghost chip saying he's fine and that he would come soon.

Izuku as the vigilante ronen, used mainly two quirks. Spider senses and super strength and speed. He had all black clothes with a black mask.

About a week later, izuku finally repaired his spider costume. While patrolling, he saw a UA bus go by. Curious to where they were going, izuku webbed the back of the bus and got on top.

"Is that... USJ?"

Izuku got off if the bus and went to the top of the building. It was see through so he decided to watch.

But in the middle of "training" a black portal opened. "Is this a part of the training?". But izuku stoppe that thinking after seeing well known villains come out. Thinking quick, izuku broke through the glass and fell down.

"Green spider?" Aizawa asked.

"Talk to me later!" Izuku screamed. He ran head first to the group of villains as he started fighting.

The entire UA students and villains looked at him kn awe. Even villains liked green spider. He was friendly and actually talked to the villains. Making then feel human. But in this case, he was a enemy. Izuku utilized his spider webs and took the biggest guy. Throwing like a ragdoll. Aizawa joined the bout as well. And somehow, they mixed like bread and butter. Izuku and aizawa both had some kind of capturing contraption. Izukuband aizawa didnt have some flashy quirk, and they were both strong in close combat.

Only a few minutes later they defeated the small time villains. They were now only 2 left. Tomura and portal man.

- spray for the late update. This was in my drafts, collecting dusts do I just updated it.