56-FanPage

liampayne_news: Liam and Zayn leaving Justin's  party last night

liampayne_news:
Liam and Zayn leaving Justin's  party last night.
Liam is head over heels for Zayn😭

4,678 likes
689 comments

ziam00: God they're so cute I can't 😭

ewzayn_ew: Wow he's at  a party, what a good soon to be father...Poor baby. Zayn, don't drink alcohol, you don't want your baby to be like you.
|
|
zaynsbaby: What the fuck? How do you know he's drinking? YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT their BABY so shut the fuck up!

zaynxliam: @ewzayn_ew Zayn looks pretty much sober to me so stop talking shit about him.

sophiam_shipper: I'm so sorry for their baby, poor thing.

zaynhate: I'm so sick of this bitch! He's a disappointment for his family and I'm truly sorry for them. To give birth to this...what a mistake.

liampayne: That's enough. I'm so sick of people talking shit about my boyfriend. You don't live with us, you don't know shit about anything so shut your mouth! If you don't stop attacking Zayn I'm going to delete all my social medias!

liampayne_news: I think it's better for you, for zayn and for your baby to take a break from social media. People are rude and you don't need this negativity in your life! But don't forget how much we love and support you and your beautiful boyfriend!
liampayne liked your comment.