58-FanPage

ziam_news: "Liam  Payne is still in police custody after his airport fight

ziam_news:
"Liam Payne is still in police custody after his airport fight. Liam punched a man in the face, trowing him to the ground and causing him injuries"
I'm so fucking mad right now! They're trying to put Liam on the "bad light" but he was protecting his boyfriend.
This "poor innocent" man is fucking crazy. He pushed Zayn and he almost tripped and fell, this is so fucked up because he could fell on his tummy and harm the baby.
He called Zayn a paki prick and tell him that his baby is going to die because it's the result of a sinful relationship.
We are here for you guys! We know the Truth and we're not going to be silent now! Liam is the hero not the villain!
#standupforLiam
#justiceforLiam

7,890 likes
4,678 comments

zaynsbaby: That's so massed up! I don't want to know how they're feeling...I'm crying since he was arrested and I'm so sad

ewzayn_ew: I don't like Zayn but this is too much! You can't say something like that about an unborn child who did nothing wrong to anybody! And the fact that Liam is the one who in police custody is even more upsetting!

liampayne_2011: Everything is going to be okay! We need to pray for them! I hope Zayn and the baby are okay and safe now!

niallhoran: Thank you guys! This means a lot for Liam, Zayn and for us! We are with them and we're making sure everything is okay, so don't worry! The Baby is fine!
|
|
zayn_only: Thank you so much Niall! Please keep them safe!

zayn_news: I'm going to kick this guy ass! You're a fucking prick, you stupid racist pice of shit

user1: Fucking Racist bitch, we're going to stand up for Liam and you're going to be the one who is going to jail!