C3

(Third Person POV)

As Misaki exited the room, Seijuro frowned.

That idiot. How could she not know the Generation Of Miracles? He thought, shaking his head.

-Time Skip-

The sun shone threw the cracks of the window. Seijuro suddenly burst into Misaki's room.

"BURGLAR? THIEF? MURDERER?!" She shouted, looking around frantically. Her eyes were blurry from the sudden jolt in the morning.

"Seijuro?"

"Get up." He ordered.

Misaki glanced at the clock. "It's 10 AM! I wanna sleep!" She complained, burying herself in her blankets.

It irked Seijuro to see someone disobey him.

He trudged over to Misaki and pulled off her blankets.

"Do you dare to disobey me?" He asked, scowling.

Misaki huddled into a ball. "Shut up already, you emperial jackass! Your orders aren't always absolute, butt face." She grumbled.

That really ticked Seijuro off.

A dark aura seeped out of Seijuro. Misaki was too sleepy to realize the horrible attempts in waking her up coming towards her that very moment.

-Time Skip-

It was 12 PM and Misaki had finally woke up.

"You know, if you just let me sleep another two hours, it wouldn't have been that stressful for you." Misaki stated, yawning.

"Whatever, just come with me." He said, annoyed.

(Misaki POV)

Seijuro dragged me along with him. When we arrived at out destination, I saw a rainbow of colors~!

Green, yellow, purple, blue, and light blue!

Well, technically it wasn't a rainbow, but it could have been if there was red...

I glanced at Seijuro.

Don't tell me...he's the red of this group of people.

"This is Misaki, my sister." Seijuro stated, pushing me in front of them.

"Hi..." I said uncomfortably, waving slightly.

They all looked at me with no expression on their faces.

Why do I feel like they don't want me here?

Rather...they don't like me.

------------

Even Kise didn't have an expression. Now I wonder why...?