C14

(Misaki POV)

I quickly wiped my tears and shook my head. I breathed slowly in, and out.

I walked back to class and acted normal. Once school was over, I had refused to take the car and decided to go to a coffee shop (xD)

I had ordered a latte of some sort and was about to sit down on an empty table when I saw...green hair. Pshh, who has green hair nowadays...Wait, is that the one guy part of the rainbow?

I walked up to him and sat accross from him. He glared at me and turned away from me.

"Oi, why're you ignoring me? Tell me what I did." I commanded.

"No, you can find out yourself." He said, stubbornly.

I sighed. "Fine, Midorima."

He flinched when I said his name. I laughed darkly, finishing my latte and heading out the door where I was met by a dark shadow looming over me.

"Misakichin, move or I'll crush you." He mumbled, looking down at me.

"You're....Murasakibara." I said, recalling his name from the back of my mind.

He continued to glare down at menacingly. I simply stood there refusing to move.

He grunted and walked around me. I stuck my tongue out at him, making people around me stare.

I wandered around and found myself at Maji Burger. My stomach growled even after drinking the latte.

I entered the restaurant and took the tray of food I had ordered. I sat down in an empty table.

"Excuse me....Misaki, I was sitting here..."

I look around and find a light blue-haired guy...RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

"GAHHH!!" I yelled.

"Misaki, please stop screaming." He said, softly.

"...Kuroko, don't scare me like that!" I said, panting. He looked around nervously when I said his name.

I didn't bother to even ask him about why this "Generation of Miracles hated me. Kuroko didn't seem like he disliked me.

As I finished my food, I got a phone call.

CALLER: BAKASHI SEIJURAHO

I answer the phone, hesitantly. He never called me.

"Hello?"

"Misaki, go home." He demanded.

"Why?" I asked, curiously.

"Because I told you to." He stated.

I sighed. "...Fine."

-Time Skip-

I dragged my feet into my "home".

"Oi Seijuro, what do you want?" I shouted.

"Please refrain from shouting." He said. "What you did to the Generation of Miracles...Do you remember anything?"

"I...don't." I said softly, looking at my feet.

"Misaki, the truth is... I don't know what you did either."