C19

We waked silently together, and by together, I meant I was 10 feet away from him, to the basketball court.

When we arrived, Seijuro instantly told me his demands.

"1 on 1 me."

"Sigh, this isn't Aomine and Kise roleplaying time." I said, turning around.

"I need to see how bad your skills have decreased ever since..."

"Since when huh?" I asked.

"Misaki, just do it."

"Great, you're going Nike on me."

He sighed and tossed me the ball. I caught it with one hand and threw it towards the hoop, making the shot.

"Am I done?"

"You are the most laziest person I've ever met..." He mumbled. "But no matter, I will make you play seriously in this match."

He grabbed the ball from the floor and passed it towards me. I again caught it. This time I ran forward, right at Seijuro and passed him successfully but, the basketball wasn't in my hand.

I turned around and saw Seijuro about to shoot. I ran towards him and jumped up as high as I could. It was in the air... I could get it.

I stretch my arm out while I was still in the air. I felt the smoothness of the ball on my fingertips.

"Got it." I said, under my breathe.

I pushed the ball towards the ground while turning.

Guess I'll dunk.

I ran towards the hoop with Seijuro right behind me. I dribbled the ball back and forth frequently so that Seijuro could steal it.

Seijuro had caught up with me (miraculously). I couldn't dunk but then I remembered something that...Kagami had taught me.

I ran towards the hoop and dunked. Seijuro blocked it... Just kidding. The ball was just an illusion. I dunked the ball into the hoop.

"My point. Let's play another round." I said, breathing hard.