Introductions

Now in between the time of Noah and Jesus, Crawly had been doing his job. Creating new problems tempting the odd few. This is where our story truly begins. I had been making this new child for a few days making sure she would be perfect in every way to help lead the story along.

     She is quite small, and will have Aziraphales face and nose. She shall have Crawlys snake like eyes and fiery attitude. She shall share hair colors with both and dress and similar ways to them. Something that was uniquely her own was her tattoo. A symbol from Greek mythology meaning karma and a special way that she spreads her unique magic to others. She blows a kiss in the way of someone needing good karma, and gives a death like glare to those who deserve the worst of the bunch.

     So when I finally send her down to earth. I'm pretty sure Crawly hadn't a clue.

     He sat near a small pond, just staring at the sunrise, awaiting the new day in his long journey. When he see what he believes to be a shooting star. But soon realizes that it hadn't landed very far from where he sat. So he stood up and slowly started sauntering over to the crash  sight. That's when he saw her.

     Small and curled upon herself, in a fetal position, in a way that looked like she was trying to protect herself. She was covered in ash, her skin looked almost as black as coal. Crawly, not completely not knowing what too do, just ran to the child, once he got a complete image.

     Once he reached her he just crouched down and pulled the small child into his lap and moved the hair out of its face. "Child, are you alright? Where in the world did you come from?" Speaking mostly to himself. Within the next few moments the child looked up at him.

     Two eyes, gold to gold, slitted to slitted. He would never forget that. The only thing Crawly could see that were slightly different then his own, were that they had a slight blue tint, and held more of a feline shape then a snake. "Who are you?" He questioned the young child in his snake like grasp. "My name is Karma. You're name doesnt happen to be Crawly is it?" She asks in a honeyed voice like the sunrise, and yet as delicate as silver bells. "It does child, why may that concern you?" He asks cautiously. "Because I believe I'm your daughter." She says matter of factly.

     "What!? You cant be my daughter that isnt physically possible! I didn't-...-haven't.. that isn't possible! I can assure you child!" He says quite panicked. How could he, Crawly, a fallen angel, a demon, possibly have a child. Not only that, but one that also frankly resembles the angel he had met once upon a time.

     "Well you see, God felt quite bad, and decided that you could use something or someone in your life. Said it was part of some plan? I'm not quite sure, but just by looking at your soul. I can tell you deserve a lot of good." She ends with a small smile. "Child-", she cuts him off. "Karma, or Kara. Which ever you like." "-Karma... I definitely don't deserve anything good. I'm a demon, I dont exactly get good things." He explains to her. "Well you don't get too decide that now do you? Of course you would be harsh on yourself, come on Dad! I can see when things deserve a good flip around now and again, and if God decided you need me. Well.. here I am! I just wanna make you happy..."

     she says looking down at her lap after she had called him dad. She hadn't ment too. It was kind of just a automatic response. Crawly definitely didn't expect that kind of response from such a young child, but here he was. Getting told off by a child. His own child, for that matter. All he could do now was look at her with a loving gaze, but he wouldn't tell anyone else that.

     "Well-", he took a pause. "we are going to have to learn about eachother than, if we are going to spend more time together."  He gave a small smirk to the child. "Really? You're actually going to let me come with you? Even after I accidentally called you Dad? I mean... you arent my only dad, but you already figured out who else I probably look like, and well I'm not exactly just a demon... cause well... both of you weren't the same. So she just was like. I'll make you both! So now here I am and well-."

     This time it was Crawly's turn to cut her off. "So... you are a mix of both Aziraphale and I then? Also what do you mean you are a mix of both? Like both an angel and a demon? But that would be impossible!" He gave her wide eyes.

     "Well yes... God explained that I'm technically a Nephalem... so stronger than both in sense, but still have the same abilities, but amplified!" Karma said now sounding more confident. "That is quite impressive. One more question, why did you come to me instead of Aziraphale? He might have done a better job of taking care of you?" Crawly just had to know. "Because you're my Dad, and while Aziraphale is my Papa, I was always ment to be with you!" Karma said smiling proudly. Crawly still taking in her appearance, though still dirty, noticed the small gap she had in her two front teeth along with the sharper then average k-9 teeth, that had the same quality as his own. Karma now also looking dead on at her father realized just how long his hair was. Maybe he would let her braid it, she thought to herself.

     But at the moment all she could think about was giving her new father a hug. So that's just what she did. Needless to say, she scared that absolute shit out of Crawly when she did so. Him now lying on his back with his daughters arms wrapped around his neck in a vice-like grip. He was shocked to say the least. Not completely knowing what to do, he slowly and carefully just lifted his arms till they were wrapped around her with almost the same amount of strength. Little did he realize....

     That he would slowly start getting more and more attached too this little girl that was now his daughter. He would teacher her as many things as he could think of and bring her everywhere with him. Maybe one day he would even get to introduce her to Aziraphale. But for now, he was really just content with the thought of staying here, by this pond, with his little girl wrapped in his arms while the sun reaches towards the sky, waiting for another day to arrive, and telling her as many stories and songs as his mind could dream up.

     He Couldn't wait for another day to arrive to spend with his new gift from God herself.