Through the centuries

"So where are we going next dad?" Karma asked her father as they flew over the land. "Well hon, I think we will be in Bethlehem here soon. We will be watching history happen right in front of us. Knowing your father he will most likely be there as well just watching." Crawley  said, though he looked a little annoyed and upset. "What are we going to see?" Karma asked, while thinking of what her first interaction with her papa might be. "You'll see when we get there. We are going to land here and walk the rest of the way." 

          So they both landed, Crawley a bit more gracefully then Karma, to be fair she is still getting use to her wings. After they walked for a while in a calm silence with Karma skipping behind Crawley, they had arrived at their destination. In the distance a man in a white robe is talking to himself. "Father, please. You have to forgive them." The Crawley walks up beside the man and interrupts. "Ahh, they don't know what they are doing." Crawley says to the man. "Ahh, come to smirk at the poor bugger, have you?" The man replies staring straight at Crawley. Karma still not fully caught up yet sees her father talking to the man in the white robe. She whispers to herself as she slowly approaches the two men. "Is that my Papa? Why would talk to him if he wasn't." 

           When she finally approached the two she hides a majority of her body behind her dad, and asks a quick question that some might not have understood if they didn't have good hearing. "Is that Papa, Dad?" Both of the two adults look down at the child, one with understanding on their face and the other with pure shook, and almost terror. "Crawley this child belongs to you?" The blonde askes. "Ah, i've changed it." Karmas' Dad says. "I'm sorry, what?" "My name, I've changed it. "Crawl-y" just wasn't really doing it for me. It's a bit too squirming-at-your-feet-ish." Crowley says to we now can probably assume is Aziraphale. "Well, you were a snake." Aziraphale said. Karma still standing beside her father, but now gaining  a little courage to walk around the two of the and get a good look at the two of them together. 

       While the adults were still talking Karma heard the screams of the man being hung from the cross. She looks over at him and starts to wander closer than she has to any other individual before besides her dad. Now standing at the very bottom of the hill where Jesus hangs, she looks over all of his dharma. "I'm so sorry this has happened to you, but you shall live on as one of the best to lead those who believed in the same values. I hope you shall rest in peace." Karma says calmly while staring the man dead in the eyes. What she didn't realize was that her eyes gradually began to glow gold.  She then ends her interaction quickly with the man by placing her small hand to her mouth, and bringing it down, almost as if she were blowing a kiss. By the time her hand had almost lowered Crowley had already begin shouting her name as he quickly sauntered over to her. He turns her around and crouches down so he is eye level with her.

     "Karma, you can't wander off do you hear me? You don't possibly know what could've happened to you." He says to her in a scolding tone. Karma than looks up to her dad with some left over golden residue and tears in her eyes. "Will the man on the cross be ok? I don't want him to hurt anymore..." She says in a watery voice, as though she was about to start sobbing. Aziraphale above Crowley started to have some second thoughts about what he was previously talking about with Crowley, but he will stick by his thoughts and choose to ignore and further more disown Karma as his own.

      There should no way in Heaven, be a Nephalem in this world, Gabriel himself has once before told all of the angels of all of the sins that could be committed by angel and demon alike. One of those being off-springs of either species. They were not allowed to have kin with one another or an angel with a human. It was strictly against the rules, and one of the greatest offences you could make. "Well it definitely was something to see you again Craw- Crowley, but I really must be going. Don't want Gabriel to come asking any questions, now do we?" Just like that Aziraphale was gone, not a single thing left behind to even pin himself to the location he had just currently been at. "So um, he seems... more jumpy than your average guy I guess you could say... I wasn't the reason h-" Crowley cut her off. "No Karma, Aziraphale is just a giant chicken when it comes to the arch angels, he's always a bit nervous being around me to begin with." Crowley explains to her. "If you say so! Can we go somewhere? There seems to be quite a few buildings around and I want to explore!" Karma explained happily, as her eyes quickly darted around the area. "Sounds good, darling. Where first?"

---------------------------------

Oh gosh! The next chapter finally complete! Sorry its taken so long, Jr. year and all. It gets a bit busy, but i'll try to write when ever I get the chance, because I really do love Karma and her little story she gets to share with the others! Thank you to all that were patient and my friend at school who has been encouraging me to get this chapter out XD (You know who you are :) ). ANYWHO! Thank you as well to those who have been voting and commenting! I love reading all the feed back I get! 

Any ways! Until the next chapter my Bees! Buh-Bye!!! <333