"Invasion of the Hot Italians"

(The art at the top is mine :D)

roughly around 8th century BC

          "Dad, Daddy! You won't believe what the pretty lady at the market gave me! Look!" Karma said sprinting into the pub where Crowley sat at the bar. His head held low, and a pair of circular glasses now adorn his face, to his hid eyes. In recent years humans had become more panicked at seeing both Crowley and Karma's snake shaped pupils, so Crowley had to come up with a way to hide their eyes. Thank someone that they had finally invented shaded glasses, though Karma couldn't care less what people thought about her during this time, so she doesn't wear them, unlike her father.

          "What is it darling?" Crowley said slightly spinning in his chair, so he could look at his daughter. When he finally got full sight of her he saw a crown of flowers garnishing her head. "That is rather pretty, isn't it?" Crowley said smiling. "She said that she really loved my eyes and hair! Said it was the most unique thing she had seen!" Karma said as she struggled to climb in to the tall bar stool. Crowley seeing her challenge picked her up and set her on the stool. "Thank you!" she said quickly as a drink was set in front of her. "What's this?" she asked staring at the drink, slightly tilting her head. "Yeah..." he dragged out, "I'm not letting you drink that." He said grabbing the blood-red drink for himself. "How about some milk, yeah?" He said to her all while getting the attention of the bartender. "Can I get a small cup of milk? Yeah, thanks.." He said then started staring back down at Karma. "So, what else have you been up to, you little rascal?" He asked her. "Well... I went into the market, um, Oh! I almost forgot I got you something!" She said as she reached into her little satchel. "I know its not very big, but! I thought since I got a crown..." She said motioning towards her head, "that I would get you a crown of your own!"

          With that Karma pulled out a little silver headdress, made of metal leaves. Karma crawled up onto her knees gently placed it on her dad's head. "There! Look, you look so pretty now!" Crowley carefully rearranged the small headband on his head so that I sit better upon his new hair style then took off his glasses and looked at his reflection in them. "Thank you, Kara, it is lovely." Karma was absolutely beaming with pride that she could pick something out that that her dad would love. She quickly jumped out of her chair and hugged her dad around his neck. Crowley quickly caught both Karma and himself before they both fell from the force put into the hug from Karma. Then he sat her back on her stool, and they both sat in a comfortable silence while Crowley has small sips of the drink he confiscated from Karma earlier that evening.

          "Crawly, Crowley? Well fancy running into you here. Still a demon, then?" Crowley looked away from his drink to see Aziraphale staring at him. Karma still has her head down, not willing to make herself known quite yet. "What kind of stupid question is that, "still a demon"? What else am I going to be, an aardvark?" That made Karma giggle, now making her presence known to Aziraphale, but Crowley just looked at Karma and smiled, then went back to his drink. Aziraphale cleared his throat then started again. "In Rome long?" Crowley looked up at him through his glasses, "Just nipped in for a quick temptation- you?" Crowley said trying to be polite, noticing suddenly that Karma had grabbed onto the side of his robe, while keeping her attention on the milk. "I thought I'd try Petronius' new restaurant. I hear he does remarkable things to oysters." Crowley was about to say something when a very quiet Karma spoke up. "I've never eaten an oyster.." Crowley and Aziraphale both looked a little surprised that she had spoken up, both for their own reasons. "Oh.." Aziraphale stumbled for a second then found his words again, "oh, well, that's rather unfortunate. Perhaps I could tempt you both to oh, no. No, tha-that's your jobs isn't it."

          Karma looked up at Aziraphale with a slightly confused look on her face, while Crowley was the one to speak up next. "Ok Aziraphale, two things I have to say. One, I'll treat us all to oysters if, this is part two, you don't bring Kara into the whole temptation thing. She is neither a demon nor a angel. She doesn't have a side that she has to listen to. She is her own being all together, and you will treat OUR daughter with respect, do you understand me?" "Uh, um, yes. Sorry." He walked over to where Karma was and crouched down so her was level with her. "Karma I know I haven't been the kindest, and that is not great on my part. I'll try a harder to be kinder in the future..." He said as he looked her in the eyes. He really did see what Crowley meant when he said that it was their  daughter. She had both of their hair colors mixed into one hair style, and her eyes... even though they had Crowley's snake eye feature they were a mix of both Crowley's bright gold and his silvery blue. She also had a mix of both of their styles when it came to her clothing choices. Karma smiled at her papa and just gave him a small smile. She then reached for her head and took of her flower crown, stared at it or a second then placed it on top of Aziraphale's head. "It looks better on you..." she said. She then hopped down from her stool that her dad helped her onto, grabbed Crowley's hand then started to walk away.

          Once she was almost out the door with Crowley in tow, she turned around and had one last thing to say to her papa before leaving. "I know you don't like me very much Papa, but hopefully I can get on your good side, like Dad has. I'll try harder, so that you will like me, and I know that I'm part demon... but that doesn't make me a bad person... bye Papa." She said. She looked up at Crowley and gave a small nod. He then smiled at her and gave a small nod back, before they both exited the pub and vanished from sight.

--------------------------------

I did it! Muahahah! My "boss" (*cough, cough* Booknerd219 ) told me I needed to get 3 more chapters out before the end of holiday break, so here is 1/3. You can thank her for making me write another chapter :D. This took so long to write so I hope y'all like it. Till next time I guess!

ALSO I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS/HANUKKAH/KWANZAA OR WHAT EVER ELSE Y'ALL CELEBRATE! TO A NEW YEAR BOIS

pssss hey...anyone get the reference from the title? if so... you're my new friend