Coffee shop

"Sorry I'm late Chaeyoung.. I couldn't find my keys" you apologize to your Bestfriend so much.
Chaeyoung: "it's okay, I just got here, how have you been y/n? How's is your relationship with Jackson?" Chaeyoung ask you, you looked up wide eyed not knowing how to answer that.
Waiter: " ms. Y/n and Chaeyoung are you guys ready to order?"
CY/Y/N: "yes, well have the usual Mina" you both flash your well known waiter a smile and wait for your drinks.
Y/n: "honestly Chaeyoung... Jackson been acting weird, he never calls or texts me anymore like he use too, when I called him this morning I heard a unfamiliar female voice saying "baby, when are you coming back" after hearing that my heart kinda shattered..." you sigh and smile when your drinks are here.
CY/Y/N: "thank you Mina!!!!" They smile.
Chaeyoung: "y/n, how long has that been going on!? You and Jackson been together for 5 years now.. you're even close with the other members y/n.. does the other members know about this?" She ask you.
Y/n: "erm, its b-been going on for a couple of weeks now... I'm always waiting for Jackson to come home, but when he does.. h-he gets angry at me and treats be badly.. I don't know what I did to piss him off and if I told the others they wouldn't believe me Chaeyoung..." tears start to form in your eyes of sadness, all those happy memories don't seem like they mean anything to you anymore...
Y/n: "I-I better get going Chaeyoung.. I'll see you later" you get up and hug Chaeyoung and wave goodbye.