Home again

It's been a couple years since you left Jackson after catching him cheating. You both been through hell and back with fighting, breaking up, getting back together and etc. it's now now winter and you're kinda lonely, Chaeyoung went abroad for her fathers business which was in deep trouble and he needed some help.

You haven't left your house not bothered anyone after a major depression took over you. On the other hand Seokjin and the others message you to see how you're doing and if you need anything. You haven't even thought of dating anyone either.. Jungkook a year ago confessed his feelings towards you after bts found out what happened.

At the time you were still hurt and going through a lot so you told Jungkook that the time wasn't right to confess and date and everything, you two still are closer then ever and maybe one day you two will be a couple in the future .. but at the moment you need to focus on you and better yourself.

It's about 1pm and you started to get hungry so you decided to go to your favorite rice cake shop and eat your favorite rice cakes to get things off your mind.

As you walked in, the owner greeted you and now, you greeted back and bowed back also telling the owner your everyday order. Not to much this is Jimin's granny shop. She loved you with all her heart and was hurt when she heard what happened.

As you say thank you and part ways you say at your regular spot in the shop, by the window of the shop you sat her for so many years and since then it's been your spot and nobody else's.

While eating your rice cakes and reading the bell of the shop rang and two people walked in, you heard a familiar voice and looked up facing Jackson and someone you didn't know. Your eyes widened and you choked on your rice coughing catching the gaze of Jackson and a beautiful woman. You drank some of you tea you brought with and wiped your mouth and tried to ignore what the hell just happened.

Jackson: "y-y/n, is that you? It's been years since we seen each other... how are you?" He asked and have you a shy smile

Y/n: "I-I uhmm, been doing good I supposed.. been lonely since Chaeyoung left to go abroad and everything.." you answered back with a nervous chuckle.. "uhm, whose this with you j-Jackson?" You asked him. Caught surprised of you question he answers quickly.

Jackson: "o-oh, this is my cousin who came to visit.. she came from Hong Kong, China.." he looked at you and opened his mouth but nothing came out after a little while he said something.
Jackson: "uhmm, y/n.. would you like to restart and uhm I don't know go out sometime..?" Shocked by his question you looked down and sighed.

Y/n: "I would take the offer. But what you did to me hurt me badly even years later I'm still hurt from what you did Jackson... I don't want to go through the same pain all over again and get hurt by you... I'm sorry..." you finished your rice cakes and gathered your things together ready to leave. As you get up and say thank you to the owner and bowed you looked at Jackson one last time and said.. "Jackson.. what you did to me hurt.... but I'll forgive you this one time and say thank you for the fun times.. it's time for be to better myself and go from there.. maybe in the future something might happen, we'll never know for show.. I'll forgive but won't forget.." you bowed and waved goodbye to the owner and Jackson and his cousin and parted ways.

Jackson: "y-y/n..." he says as he watches you walk out of the shop and go separate ways..