Alley way

After leaving Chaeyoung, it's was already 9:50 pm, you were walking back from the coffee shop to go home and wait for Jackson to come home so you tell him you miss him and all.

As you enter the alley way that your apartment is on, you get a nauseous feeling someone is watching you from behind. You speed your walking up a little faster to try and get out of this person sight. Many thoughts pop into your mind.

"Is this a bad guy" "will he hurt me" "am I going to end up killed on the spot", these thought repeat over and over.. until they drive you crazy, you decide to call Chaeyoung to settle your nerves down.
*on phone*
Chaeyoung: "hm, hello?" A sleepy voice is heard, "y/n, why are you calling me this late aren't you home yet?!" her voice becomes panicky and worried
Y/n: "I'm in my alley way b-but I feel like someone is stalking me....I feel like someone is watching me and I still have a few more blocks down to go... Chaeyoung I'm scared at the moment please please stay on the with me!!" Your voice becomes frantic.

While still on the phone with Chaeyoung, you made it to you apartment and ran in locking the doors and windows just to be safe, as you set your keys down you hear noises coming from your bedroom..

"Jackson home already!?" You ask yourself surprised he's home early then late.. you decided to walk quietly to the bedroom and slowly opened the door. Your eyes widened like doe eyes and cover your mouth, you left a soft whimper and dropped your phone on the ground gaming attention from Jackson and another women in your bed..
Jackson: "Y/N!? W-WHEN DID YOU GET HOME!??" he asked you and both the women and Jackson covered themselves with sheets.

???: "Jackson baby, whose this in your h-house?!" The woman asked slightly confused and shocked.

Y/n: "I'm the owner of this apartment and the girlfriend of the man you're having a affair with!!" You snap and cry seeing all the memories crash before your eyes.

Jackson: "y/n.. it's not what you're thinking of.. it's not what it looks like!!" Jackson says in a low tone voice.

Y/n: "GET OUT!! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE JACKSON AND TAKE YOUR NEW SLUT WITH YOU!! I'VE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU I LOVED YOU GAVE YOU MY EVERYTHING A..AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!?!" You screamed so loud your neighbors could hear you.

You grabbed your phone and called Chaeyoung crying no stop having waterfalls fall from your eyes onto the ground..
*on phone*
Chaeyoung: "y/n... what's wrong!?!" Your bestfriend ask concerned

Y/n: "j-Jackson cheated on me... I caught him in bed with another w-woman Chaeyoung... I'm so broken.. get me.." you cry through the phone waiting for Chaeyoung to come get you