Chapter 2 ☆☆

Loading.
Please refrain from sharing personal stuff to strangers..
Do not share passwords...
Y/N has join the chat

Y/N
hey yallllll,,,,,,,,
so like im free this week so u guys wanna go 2 the mall???

AshiQueen
that would be so funnn
what time?
and which address?
as like
which mall

Y/N
we can meet up at 4:00 pm
and the mall
can beeee
how about the tokyo central mall
??

Tsu
sure 😁

PikaPika
ya suree! 👉👉⚡

izuku
Sure, but where do we meet up in the mall? Entrance? 🤔

Y/N
ya sure
f
ine with me
btw
BAKUGO ARE YOU GOING

ExplodoBoi
FINE I'LL GO
AND WHO CHANGED MY NAME

Kiri
me
and I'll go

ExplodoBoi
SHITTY HAIR
I'M GONG TO CRUSH YOU WHEN
I SEE YOU

Kiri
Going*

Y/N
K let's meet up in the mall soon, I'm going to get ready

Bakugo's POV
Aghhh, what should I wear? I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE GOING TO DO ANYTHING! UGHHHH, Y/N, why can't I get you out of my head?

~Time skip to 4:00 PM~

I heard knocking on my door, so I opened it. "O-OH UH Y/N!" Why'd I stutter?! UGHHHhHh!! "Hey Kat!" She gave me that beautiful smile of hers, why can't she just be mine? She grabbed my hand with her soft hands, I grew redder than shitty hair's hair. We arrived at the mall, and we saw the other classmates. Her soothing voice spoke up, "Let's get bubble tea!"

"Y-yeah whatever.." I responded. I KEEP STUTTERING UGHHHHH! I got watermelon and she got mango, I watched her soft lips sip on the Boba. She saw me staring and poked the Boba in my mouth, I blushed. "It's good right?!" I just nodded and turned my head away. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN CUTE?!?!

It was the end of the day and The taxi dropped us off, "I had fun ya' know!" she said. "Of course you did! You're with me aFTER ALL!" She giggled and kissed my cheek. Then, she turned away to her house. "WAIT!" I said. She turned around and I kissed her on the lips.