Chapter 8※※

Y/n has been in her room for the past few weeks, never coming out. The message from the unknown number has horrified her, and the students from class 1-A were also worried about her. Not only her, but also Bakugo.

Bakugo has been missing for a few weeks, too. His mother, father, and even ⁱ̷̺͈̮̲̜̹̎̃̒̏́͐͂̄ᶻ̵̛̺̖̙̇̓͐̾͂̐͗ᵘ̵̫̙͖͚͉͚̰̼̃̐̉͜ᵏ̷̝̮̠͍̞̻͉͈̱̱̊̒̍̏̈́͌̚ᵘ̸̻̦̫͓͓̎͒̐̽̌͒͘͝͝ was worried.

--
Y/N'S POV
they're wrong
They're wrong
They are wrong
ThEy are wrong
THEY ARE WRONG

HE ISN'T GONE, HE ISN'T GONE, HE ISN'T GONE!

I laughed, they were wrong. Bakugo wasn't missing, he couldn't be! He is one of the strongest people I've ever known.

They're lyin- I then heard a knock from my door. "Y/n? I know you're in there. Please come out, the class has been worried for you." It was Todoroki, oh how I've missed that voice.

The group chat has been silent ever since Bakugo's missin- HE'S NOT MISSING! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? HE ISN'T MISSING, HE ISN'T MISSING, HE ISN'T MISSING!

"No." I said quietly.

--
TODOROKI'S POV
I was shocked when I heard her voice, whenever someone tried talking to her, she never answered. Her voice seemed so dry and scratchy, not like her old calm and flowing voice.

She was different, not like my perfect
Y/n. What happened to her? She's supposed to be perfect, like me. I'm disgusted.

I left immediately after that, but hearing a faint voice, "Todoroki?" I didn't care a more, she isn't the same.

*THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6,000 VIEWS, I DIDN'T KNOW WHETHER TO CONTINUE IT OR NOT. BUT BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS, I AM.*