Chapter 3 ◇◇

Y/N'S POV
The soft touch of lips grazed my skin. I was heavenly, it almost felt like a kiss from a Disney movie.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Anddd there goes my alarm. I actually thought the dream was true, but it wasn't. Sighing, I grabbed my phone on the counter.

Tododokidoki
Hello Y/N, have you ate yet?
I was just wondering..
I made you breakfast if you haven't.

Todoroki suddenly blushes at the thought of Y/N.

You
I haven't ate yet.
Thank you for the food! 🥰🥰
I swear your future wife would
be so lucky!

Tododokidoki
Well..
You'll be my future wife. (message deleted, click her for more information.)

You
Hm? I think your
message got deleted!
Well anyways, I'll be going to
your room now.

Todoroki silently cheered, but he was also panicking. Did he smell nice? Is his hair okay? Did the gum work for his breath? Questions circled his head, Shouto Todoroki, the son of the cold Endeavor, had a crush.

You
hi
hi
hi
hi
hi
helloooo
can you open the door plz
hi
hi
hi
hi
hi

Tododokidoki
Alright! Please refrain from
spamming me Y/N.

You
Sorry bb 🤧😔✊

Todoroki blushed at her wording. Trying to calm down, he opened the door. "Hello, Y/N." He covered his lower half of his face, hoping to not show his blush.

"Are you blushing?! Try not to fall in love with me Tododokidoki~" Y/N cooed.

His face grew redder by the second, and his heart heated faster every minute. A knocking- no banging was heard at his door. Todoroki opened it, revealing the one and only Bakugo. "OI! GIVE ME MY GODDAMN MONEY YOU OWE ME!" Bakugo yelled. Bakugo peeked inside, only to grow redder than Todoroki while staring at her cleavage. Y/N hadn't noticed, but the shirt showed a bit of her cleavage.

Bakugo felt something go up in his pants. He grew red, "U-UGH! I'LL JUST GET IT LATER!" Bakugo ran to the bathroom. Now that Bakugo was gone, the two were alone. "Hey Todo, can you feed me?" Todoroki nodded, "Wait one second." He pulled out his phone and went to the bathroom.

Tododokidoki
Hey Mina..
You're a girl,
right?

A-Queen
Last time I checked,
I was one! 🤣🤪

Tododokidoki
Well.. I'm with Y/N.
How do I..
You know, impress her?

A-Queen
GASP! TODOROKI HAS A
CRUSH?! YOU SHOULD'VE
TOLD ME! Okay sooo..
Act normal. Just be yourself,
Well not your cold self but your
nice one!

Tododokidoki
Thank you.

Todoroki put his phone away, and grabbed his chopsticks. He sat beside Y/N. When she opened her mouth, Todoroki blushed thinking about how it would taste. He grabbed the noodles and put it in her mouth. Y/N giggled, and then grabbed the chopsticks feeding him. Todoroki then realized. INDIRECT KISS. Todoroki was furiously blushing, "jsjdjrjekkend." he said? "Huh?" The H/C beauty was confused. "inderectkiss-" "What? You want a kiss?" Todoroki grew redder. "N-no! I mean yes- not that I want it but I mean you could d-do it!"

He sounded like Izuku. The girl leaned close and pecked his lips. Todoroki blushed, even though that was the kiss he wanted, he still felt her lips. "lololol, you should have seen your face!"

Todoroki was sure, maybe he liked her even more than a crush.