First Kiss-Y/N

GUYS SO I HAVE A FAN ACCOUNT @dancemoms__lover ON INSTAGRAM AND BRADY FREAKING LIKED MY POST OMG LIKE HE LIKED IT AND HES THE ONLY LIKE AND THE FIRST LIKE OMG
————————
Your POV
Today Brady was going to come to my house, and him and I were going to have a movie date. I decided to shower. Afterwards I blow dried my hair and just left it straight. Then I did makeup. I'm in love with makeup so I decided to do something light yet I pop like bam wham here I am ma'am! So my makeup ended up looking like this.

Then I went to my closet and went past multiple different tee shirts, graphic tees, jeans, shorts, and hoodies

Then I went to my closet and went past multiple different tee shirts, graphic tees, jeans, shorts, and hoodies. I decided to wear.

I went to my bag of movies and pulled out many different 80's movies, because let's get real 80's movies are the best

I went to my bag of movies and pulled out many different 80's movies, because let's get real 80's movies are the best. I grabbed The Goonies, Footloose, Beetlejuice, The Princess Bride, and Dirty Dancing. Yes, we probably weren't going to watch all of those, but I laid those out just because I like them and Brady also brings some he likes. I decided to make my room into movie mode. I have a lofted bed in my room so I made a pulley system for food and drinks. I had m&ms, kit kats, bags of chips, little plastic bags of pop corn I had popped. For drinks I had bottles of water, Dr Pepper, and Capri suns ( because who doesn't love a good pacific cooler Capri sun). Then I put different blankets on the bed along with many pillows. Then I decide to lightly spray the succulents in my room with a tiny bit of water. Then I hear my mom say "y/n I'm leaving for work come tell me bye!" I run down the stairs and give my mom a big hug and say "bye mom I love you. Brady and I won't destroy the house we promise." I said and kissed her cheek as she kisses mine. People may ask why Brady is allowed at my house with no parental guidance. Brady literally is the most trust worthy kid my mom knows and she loves him she also knows he is a gentlemen and wouldn't do anything bad. I just walk around the house and check everything and make sure everything looks clean and okay for Brady to come over. After picking up a little and walking around the house Brady knocks on the door. "come in!" I say and I hustle down the stairs ecstatic to see my boyfriend. Brady comes in and runs to me and picks me up in a hug and spins me around. "Hiya cutie." He says to me and smiles "Hiya handsome." I say back to him and mess with his hair a little. He chuckles at me and sets down a duffel bag he brought in. "So I really didn't bring any movies I forgot to and I know you are a movie lover and I chose the movie last time so you can choose it this time. I did bring this though." Brady said handing me a grey sweatshirt that he knows I love. I jumped up and down and pulled it on over my shirt. He smiled and at me just picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room me laughing all the way up the stairs. Once he set me down so I could go up the ladder to me bed the way he lightly set me down was perfect. It was like I was a porcelain doll that was worth a thousand dollars. My arms were still around his neck and he had mine against his waist and he was looking at my lips.
Brady's Pov
The way we were standing right now was perfect. This was the best thing ever. Her hands were on the back of neck and mine were around her waist like they were the only things holding her up.  When she looked up at me the first things I seen were her lips.  The way they were perfect. The light shade of rosy pink covered in chapstick and a light layer of gloss but not too much. The way when I looked at her amazing y/e/c eyes and they shimmered in the sunlight I knew what I wanted to do. I think Y/N knew too. I wanted to kiss her. I slowly leaned in and so did she. Our lips touched lightly. Then I felt Y/N get in her tippy toes to kiss me better. Then we both pulled back. I raised my hands from her waist and lightly messed with her hair. "Did we just kiss?" She said as I kissed her forehead. "I think we did y/n." I said as we touched foreheads and kissed lightly again. Then we both got on the best and cuddled. Y/n ended up putting on The Goonies. We both love the movie a lot. I grabbed a light blanket that y/n put on the end of the bed and pulled it over us. She lightly started to mess with my hair. God she knows I love that. I looked down at her and she was on my chest almost asleep and I smiled and kissed her lips. I can't believe that we have kissed. She's perfect. She's perfect for me. I'm perfect for her. We are perfect for each other. I love her so much.
Your POV
Brady is perfect for me. I can't believe we have finally kissed. I wish we could stay like this forever. My head on his chest and cuddling up to him. The way his arm is around me makes me feel safe and protected from everything and everyone. The way I was lightly running my fingers through his hair. How we would kiss each other randomly. We're perfect for each other. I love him so much.