He comforts you after a breakup- yn

I've never did a story entirely out of Brady's POV so I'm going to do one! The next one I will do will completely be in your POV
Brady's POV
I was home alone one day around 2pm which was quite normal. The weather had been bad all day it wouldn't quit pouring rain. Y/n hates rain I hope she's okay. Oh yeah she's okay she's with Danny *insert eye roll here*. I don't like him he's not good enough for her. I feel like he'll end up just breaking her heart. I have felt like that since day one. I even tried to tell her and this is always what she said. "Give him a chance." I have given him many chances. He's just not good enough for her. I mean y/n shouldn't be dating someone like Danny he's just not good enough for her. Y/n belongs with someone like me. I mean I'm still not good enough for her, but she should be with me. It's hard to hide a crush on your best friend while they are in a relationship. A knock on the door gets me out of my thoughts. Who could it be though? I looked through the peephole to see y/n?! Why is she here? I opened up the door as quick as I can to see her drenched in rain and crying. I immediately brought her inside and she just hugged me so hard and cried into my chest. "What happened? Is it something with Danny? I knew he was a bad person! Did he hurt you?" "H- he broke u- up with m-m-me." She said stuttering a lot. I picked her up bridal style and we went to the restroom. I picked up a towel and gave it to her then sprinted my butt upstairs and grabbed a shirt and hoodie of mine. Then I sprinted back down. "Here." I said to her. "I really don't have any pants that would fit you." I said. " it's f-fine." She replied and kept on crying. "I'm going to leave you yo get changed and come out to the couch when you get done. We can talk if you want to, and if you don't we will chill." I gave her the tightest hug ever and left. Soon she came out of the bathroom in my shirt and hoodie with different shorts on. "I h-had spandex's on under m-my s-shorts." She said. "Oh" I said. She sat down next to me and I picked up the cover for her to come under it with me. Once she was under the blanket she cuddled up to my side. "He was cheating on me." She said and started to cry into my hoodie. "What?!" I said. "I went to surprise him t-today. H-he had his other g-girl-girlfriend over. I ca-caught them kissing on his b-bed." All she could do was cry. I started to say things like "shh hey it's okay I'm right here. I'll always be here." I ran my fingers through her hair and would rub her back. This happened for around 45 minutes then she stopped crying and calmed down. Her head lifted from my chest and I was heartbroken. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying so much and puffy too. Her cheeks were tear stained. Her breaths were still shaky. I put my hands on her wait and pulled her up so she laid on top of me. I rubbed her back some more just to sooth her until her breaths weren't really shaky. "I'm better now." Y/n said and she lifted her head. After everything she has been through she still looks beautiful. "Do you want to tell my anything? You don't have to just I know you feel better after you let everything out." I said to her. "Yeah I do. I like to surprise Danny every once and a while you know.  Well today I went I go surprise him, and we were just going to have a movie day together, or go get lunch. His mom was leaving for work as I was about to go in, so she let me go inside. Once I seen he wasn't downstairs I made my way up the stairs and to his room. I opened his door and seen them making out on his bed. You were right Brady I'm so sorry." Then she started to cry again. "Hey don't cry y/n, and don't you dare apologize to me. You know you don't deserve to be cheated on you do not. You don't deserve to be hurt like that. You were way to good for him.  You are perfect. You deserve a guy who will surprise you. You deserve a guy who will always be there for you. A guy who will understand your weird sense of humor. One who will understand how you are sassy and sarcastic no matter what. You deserve a guy who knows you better then you know yourself. You deserve a guy who will do anything for you. You deserve a guy who loves you." I said looking her straight in the eyes. "That means I deserve you then. Well I don't deserve you, but I need to date a guy like you." She said as her face slowly got closer to mine. Then I started to lean in too. Before I knew it we kissed. "Date me." I said after we kissed. "It would be my pleasure." She said and kissed me again. I finally get the girl I've always wanted.