Request- Hayden

Another request from kaykaykitty43 !!! I hope you enjoy
AN: MENTIONS IF ANOREXIA DO NOT READ IF THAT TRIGGERS YOU! I'm always here guys if you need to talk.
This is you:

—————Hayden's POV Today isn't just a regular day for me

—————
Hayden's POV
Today isn't just a regular day for me. I have a cheer competition today. A big one. I also figured out last night that Brady was coming! Along with two dance friends Pressley and GiaNina. Brady also texted me that his dance teacher will be coming. He said Miss Abby said that some of the stunts, handsprings, handstands, flips, and such might be cool for them to watch. I'm super excited to be able to see him, and meet his friends and Miss Abby I'm worried that he may get jealous we have a good selection of male cheerleaders. Since I'm a flyer the guys usually hold me for stunts. I'm just hoping he doesn't get jealous. I start by doing my hair.

(Pretend the bow is red) Then I put on my uniform

Then I put on my uniform.

Then I do my makeup

Then I do my makeup. I put my letterman's jacket over my uniform then pack my cheer shoes, hairspray, bobby pins, and an extra red lipstick. I put on my slides and before I knew it my mom was yelling my name to tell me to get to the car. Once we arrived to the school where the rest of my teammates where. "Hayden you look great!" Said my friend Tailia. "Thank you! You look great also!" I said. Her and I decided to sit on the bus together.
—45 minutes later—
"30 minutes till we are at the competition!" My coach said. I was ready for today. Tailia and I were talking when the most annoying cheerleader came along. Joseph. He basically joined cheerleading just for the girls it's really annoying. Joseph a senior, and happens to be my base for most of the stunts I do. I'm a freshman who happened to make it on the Varsity cheer team. Senior trying to get with a freshman. "Hi ladies. How are we today. Hayden I hope you are doing extra good." He said while winking. We just rolled our eyes as he left. Before I knew it I was at the competition. We got to our spot where our team was supposed to warm up when our coach started to say "Make sure everything is right. Make sure your shoes on our your right feet. Your uniform is on correct. You always need to smile. Sharp movements are also the best. Be loud and proud. Make sure you do your best." I started to tie my last shoe when Joseph came along. "Ready partner." I looked at him with a sarcastic smile and said "ready as I'll ever be parter." Then I seen Brady walk in. Next to him was Gia and Pressley then Miss Abby. I smiled so big. "Boyfriend?" Joseph asked. I shook my head yes. "Fun." He said obviously annoyed.
*1 hour later*
I just got done with this my routine. We did amazing. Literally everything went perfect. "Great job team! We all did amazing. Hayden and Joseph I'm so proud of you two. I definitely seen great work between you two. Both of you guys work amazing together. Landri and Justin you two worked amazing as well. You guys were in sync perfectly. Emily and Chloe you two did amazing as well! I'm very proud of you two. Your flips went well and the stunts you two did were amazing." Coach went on and on about how everyone did well and things we could improve on and such. After around 10 minutes of talking she was done. Then we went to awards. We ended up getting first! Holy crap! We got first! This is amazing I went to the restroom real quickly to fix my hair. I was walking out when I seen Brady talking to someone. Joseph! He was talking with him! Why?! I started to get closer and keep hidden so I could hear what they were talking about. "Just I seen you hanging around her a lot and getting close and stuff. I would just appreciate it if you could maybe keep more distance on her please." Brady said. Then Joseph started. "Oh please you think I like your girlfriend. I don't even know how she's a flyer she's fat as heck. Your girlfriend isn't even pretty. She's fat and ugly, and I don't understand why you are even dating her so goodbye." Then he walked off. I started to walk away like I was pretending to find Brady. Then I felt a very familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist and a very familiar pair of lips kiss my cheek. "Baby I'm so proud of you first place! You did great! I'm dating the best cheerleader in the entire world and wouldn't trade it for anything." He said then kissed me, and I kissed him back.
*2 days later*
I've stopped eating recently. I just only eat one meal a day. If I have to eat more I end up throwing it up. I thought about what Joseph said and it's true. I'm just fat and ugly. That's all I'll ever be. Today Brady was coming over though, so he will probably make me eat lunch at least cause that's when he is coming over.
*2 hours later*
I ate one slice of pizza and about three chips. "Hayden are you okay you didn't eat a lot." Brady asked concerned. He started to look at my face. "I just don't feel good." I said. "Come lay down. I'll stay over till you feel good I have clothes over here anyways. I'll explain to my mom later. Just sleep." I cuddled up to his side and laid my head on his chest. "Love you Hayden fee better." I lightly mumbled a "love you too" to him. Then I fell asleep.
*three days later* Brady's POV
Hayden hasn't ate much these past days and it's worrying me. I think she might not be eating on purpose. She never has a fever or anything. She never throws up either. "Hayden come here." I said and patted the bed next to me. I noticed how much weaker she had become. She always looked pale. She ate maybe once a day. I think she might've heard what Joseph said sadly. She laid down next to me. "Did you hear what Joseph said? You never have a fever or throw up. Just I don't want you to become anorexic or anything. You are perfect the way you are babe." Then she started to cry. I pulled her on my lap, and she laid her head on shoulder. I rubbed her back "shh shh it's okay babe it's okay. Do whatever you need to do." I know Hayden. She needs to cry then you ask her what happened and she cries again. I have learned this over time.
1 hour later
"Okay Hayden. What happened." She looks up at me and the sight breaks me heart. Her puffy and tear stained cheeks. Her eyes that were bloodshot. "Well I heard you and Joseph talking. T-then I heard h-him call me f-fat. Then I r-realized I a-am fat." Then she cried more. I lifted her head up by the chin so she had to look at me. "Hayden you are perfect the way you are. You are not fat at all. You are perfect and everything is. Head to toe. Your the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on. You are the best person ever on this earth and I don't want you to think any different. I love you with my entire heart." She smiled at me. Her eyes seemed to magically dry. She replied "I love you more" and kissed me. "You stay here and I'll be back quickly." I ran downstairs, and grabbed a gallon of ice cream and two spoons. Then I ran back up the stairs. I put Gravity Falls and jumped on the bed and we laid under a cover. We shared the ice cream, and by the end of the night had ate the entire tub. "Babe I love you so much. I will do everything to help you through this. Goodnight I love you." She looked up at me her eyes were slightly glossy. " I love you too goodnight." Then we fell asleep.