WHY I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT

It is important to know why you want to lose weight and understand your goals, your body before trying to lose weight. At first when i started this journey, I listed out the reasons why i wanted to lose weight in the first place.

 At first when i started this journey, I listed out the reasons why i wanted to lose weight in the first place

10. don't give up.. you don't want yourself repeating every week again.. it's really the time to make changes.
11. To move more easily.. lesser weight to carry.

Use the reasons as a motivation to lose weight. Keep on referring to the list that YOU'VE MADE and keep reminding yourself the PURPOSE of why you're doing this.

I also want to mention that there are times when i failed. It's been a long battle of 6 months or so, of me just trying to LOSE 7kg. 6 months of unhealthy mindset. However, i've learnt that with every failure i got, i shouldnt dwell on that failure. I shouldn't spend my time thinking " what i did wrong" "i should just give up" "losing weight isn't possible"

YOU NEVER KNOW IF ITS POSSIBLE IF YOU DONT TRY.

Keep fighting please! Use that failure as determination to keep going on, quit your bad habits and adapt to a healthy lifestyle!

Even up till now, i don't know if it's actually possible to get the body i want but i'm still going to keep pushing on and see what happens.