Chapter 2: conferences and invading

thrid person view

As the German waited infront of the hollacaust sleeping he felt a bit of a poke on his arm. He looked over to see his father Third reich standing over infront of him. Germany immidiettly stood up. "Deutschland ist der gefangene noch depressiv Wie eh und Je?" (Germany is the prisoner still depressed as ever before?), "Ja..." (Yes) Germany said looking at Poland who was in the hollacaust. "Gut, ich werde nach Österreich Schauen, um Ein bisschen....mit ihm zu plaudren.." (Good, I'm going to check on Austria to have a little...chat with him..) Third reich  said walking away from the hollacaust leaving the German boy alone with the polish girl. It was just silence between them.

Meanwhile outside Germany's land There stand France and Britian. They knew about what happened with Poland and Hungary's parents in Warsaw. They felt sorry for what happened. And they wanted to put an end to what is happening now. The two countries are Allies with each other. But the weren't the only countries with Alliances. Third reich had also have some allies with him. The year of the invasion of Europe was just the beggining. 

Czechoslovakia was just in his home when all the sudden he got a knock on his door. "Come in!" He said. France and Britian came into his house. His house was kind of a mess but they didn't mind that. "We need to discuss something...." Britian said sternly, "it is about?" Czechoslovakia said poring a cup of tea. "This....might be a start of....WW2.." France said worried. Czechoslovakia spat out his tea raspedlly. "FFFFFFFFFF—" he said when spitting out his tea.  "We might need your help..or u might get captured." Britian said looking at Czechslovakia seriously.

"Oh no no no no no I don't wanna get involve in another world war not like back in World War One!" Czechoslovakia yelled. "But u must please! U don't want ur home land to be attacked right?!" France said. It was just silence.....

"Get out...u children of a b**ch.." He angrily said. The two countries felt offended by Czechoslovakia's words. "Fine! Have it ur way! Have fun on ur own!" Britian said angrily while walking out the door. "FINE I DONT NEED U ANYWAYS!!!!" Czechoslovakia yelled back. Britian and France stormed of his house and walked on the pavement ground somewhere further away from Czechoslovakia's house. 

Meanwhile with Germany

Germany's pov

I was waiting at the hollacaust 'guarding' Poland. I didn't like what my father is doing. True he did raise my spirits after WW1 but. The way he treated my brother...I don't,know what to do and now my father is starting an invasion of Europe!? With He's so called Allies? This might be the beggining of WW2. Ugh.....I just wish there would be peace for once! I looked over at the polish girl who was in the hollacaust she looked so depressed...

I decided to try and talk to her. If she would allow me. "Hello! I'm Germany"  I said trying to be as friendly as I could. The girl looked over at me and gave me a straight up frown. "What do u want...." She said turning away from me. "I just wanna be friends!", ".....Friends?.....why do u wanna be friends with me...?". "...cause u seem lonely?" I said to Her. She turned her head around and then she moved the rest of her body closer to the cell prison bars that's when I can get a good look at her. And that's when I saw her....she had a white and red flag printed on her face with long-ish hair and a torn dress she had these beautiful green eyes I've only seen it before my mother passed away. "I-I'm Poland.." She said kinda smiling. Awww her smile looks so sweet. "Hello Poland How old are u?" I asked "I'm 12 in a half what about u?" She asked, "I'm 13". We just started talking for awhile and then we started becoming friends. My father came me and Poland stopped talking. "Deutchland take These glasses. The glasses that ur wearing right now makes u look like a trans gender!" My father commanded. "Ja..." I took the glasses and put it on me. "Much better." He said I just smiled and thanked him for the new glasses he got me. Once he left me and Poland started chattering again.

-mean while with Czechslovakia-

Czechoslovakia pov

Ugh I can't believe they try to put me in another war!!! What are they trying to risk my people into fighting another world war!?! There nuts I swear to Jesus! I'll just take a walk that might make me feel better sigh...."Hello there Czechoslovakia...." A man said behind me. "What do you want sir?" I asked him in an ignored tone. "Nothing but to u to sign this peace treaty Contract" he said to me. " peace treaty  for whom?" I asked. "Why for u and urpeople and me and my people!" The man announced I slightly narrowed my eyes at him and took a pen out of my pocket. "Okay....this better be worth it....." I said while writing down the contract. "Heheheheheee your so gullible you know that?" The man said with a toothy grin. "W-what do you mean?!" I asked. "This will happen".

The man said something in German which I didn't understand but I know what was going on. I ran for my life but got captured by the man. Jets were firing everywhere tanks started coming Bombs deployed from the air. "Oh shit..." I cursed. "Now u sir. Is coming with me..." He said dragging me on the hard pavement floor and I was put into a van. I don't remember everything what was going on cause I was still processing what was going on. I couldn't think straight. 

All I know is that this is just the beggining of World War II......

~end of chapter~