introduction

All girls are unique and special in their own ways❣️❣️a girl is a beautiful being that needs to be taken good care of and apprex

♥️♥️☪️👸👸👸💆🙎💃💅💅💖👄💝👓👗👜👡👢👑👒👠👛👚👙👝

Girls Hygiene tips

1) Shower everyday- Showering everyday keeps you smelling fresh..so as girl you should be able to wash your whole body with clean water and soap. Ensure that you clean your feet and armpits.

2) Shaving - Consider removing hair from your legs, face, armpits, pubic area, arms or any other part of your body you think needs to be hairless to be hygienic. Body hair is not unhygienic, men have it, and a lot of them are hygienic! You don't have to shave to be hygienic. It is a very personal thing, you should shave whenever you think it's time to and whatever you think you should shave.
Use shaving cream or soap - never try to shave without shaving cream or soap, as it can lead to irritation, nicks, and little red bumps, which you don't want. If you want any part of your body to be hairless, you can wax, thread, epilate, pluck or use hair removal creams.

3)oral hygiene-clean your teeth at least twice a day regularly. Use floss, mouth wash etc for a clean and fresh breath.also remember to visit your dentist regularly for checkup to ensure healthy teeth.

4) Hair Hygiene - Healthy hair is a woman's pride...but a clean and nice smelling hair comes handy. Ensure that you wash your hair whenever necessary.. however washing your hair on a regular basis might lead to weakening of the hair hence hair loss.

5) Clean clothes- A clean body should be dressed in clean clothes. Therefore you should ensure that your clothes are clean and well ironed if necessary. This will make you look appear, feel good and enhance your confidence.

6) Consider using deodorant or Antiperspirant everyday- As much as we want to smell good, we are all prone to a little sweat and obviously the smell of sweat is not pleasing.therefore a good deodorant is advised to enable you smell good.Always remember to wear your deodorant before you step out.

7) Trim your nails- Ensure that you trim your nails to avoid dirt from accumulating under them. Avoid biting your nails or leaking them as it is unhygienic. If you prefer long nails then Ensure that you clean them on a regular basis. Use nail polish if you want but not more than twice a month as it can damage your nails by weakening them.

8) Keep your face hygienic -Gentle soap and water and never going to bed with makeup on is enough to have a hygienic face. If you're interested in looking after the appearance of the skin on your face beyond hygiene you can:
a) Use a cleanser recommended for your skin type. Put a small amount of face cleanser on your hands, about the size of a nickel, and rub some on your wet hands. Use a product that is gentle enough for your skin, because something that's too strong will just dry the skin out and stimulate the oil glands to produce more oil - you're trying to remove oil and retain moisture at the same time. Do not use soap - it's too strong, and can't be rinsed easily.

b) Using your fingertips, massage the cleanser all over your face, removing any dirt and oil. Take thirty seconds or so, concentrating on first the hairline, then paying special attention to the "T-zone" (forehead, nose, and nostril area), then around the mouth and chin, then cheeks. Cleanse the neck using upward strokes. You have oil glands behind your ears, so don't neglect that area. It's messy, but do it anyway. When you're fifty, you will be glad you went to the trouble to help your mature skin look its best. Rinse your face with warm water and pat it dry with a soft towel.

c) Moisturizer is a very good thing. You have just washed off dirt and oil, and a moisturizer will help keep the moisture in the surface cells, which promotes a more youthful looking complexion - plus it feels great.

9) Adapt healthy habits like washing your hands before every meal and after using the washroom.

N/b

*Always shower after exercise! Nobody likes the smell of sweat!

*Always brush your teeth and comb your hair at least twice a day. You don't want to look like a mess!

*Don't forget to thoroughly wash all of your conditioner out. If you don't it can lead to oily hair and residue.

*Bring a packet of breath mints/sugar-free gum with you to chew, especially after meals. Studies show that chewing sugar-free gum allows more saliva to wash over the teeth, freshening your breath and keeping the mouth moist and the teeth clean.

*Don't wear a sweaty bra- change it as soon as possible.

*Change your underwear daily.

*Remember to trim your toenails regularly. This way, you will be more hygienic instead of letting fungus grow in them, since toes are always moist with sweat.

*Make sure to separate all your dirty and clean clothes. When you come out of the shower, make sure to wear clean clothes! That way, you will look and feel more hygienic.

*If you don't have time to wash your clothes, rub a dryer sheet over them and it will temporarily freshen them.

Note
Ensure that you do not use too much perfume as it may be irritating to others.a mild and long lasting perfume is recommended.

💝💝💝💝💝👑👑