fashion👠👙👚👢👠👛

Fashion is a way through which people express themselves in a certain way or Time mostly through clothing, footwear,lifestyle, makeup, hairstyle and accessories.

Everyone has their own preference in fashion😉😉😉... When you dress well you also feel great about yourself and have self confidence.

*Don't dress to impress..dress in what you feel good in and are comfortable in 💝💝*

*It's also advisable for one to dress according to the occasion..Ie;

1) Dinner- if it's a dinner choose an outfit compatible with the event...

a)A dinner party requires one to dress in beautiful gowns paired with heels or a dress that is just below the knees paired with heels.choose shoes that you can comfortably walk in.
b) if it's A dinner date with your spouse, you can do a sexy dress slightly above the knees..it's advisable not to show too much skin though. You can use heels or flats... whatever you feel comfortable in. A fitting jeans will also do with a sexy top and a pair of heels or sneakers... choose whatever you will feel comfortable in. Just look good for your spouse💝

2) church-when it comes to the house of worship we ought to dress in descent outfits...one should respect the house of worship hence dress appropriately.

3) Partying-when it comes to partying, talk about sexy revealing clothes😉

4) weddings-when it comes to weddings we have to look elegant... beautiful sassy maxi dresses or gowns will work well.

;Don't wear white, as much as it's cute , it's for the bride. Let the attention that comes with it remain with the bride.
;Don't wear denim- it's too casual
; Don't show too much skin-if the ceremony is taking place in church or any place of worship ,dress modest.
; Don't go against the dress code- if the dress code is white or blue, just go with it.

Types of dresses that every woman should own

a) little red dress
b) shirt dress
c)denim dress
d) little black dress
e)flirty floral dress
f)knitted dress
g) little black dress
h) Date night dress(sexy and jaw dropping one)
i)strapy dress
j)skater dress

Skirts that every fashionable woman should own

a)Maxi skirt
b) leather skirt
c)mini- skirt
d)Wrap skirt
e)Assymetrical skirt
f) A-line skirt
g)Ankara skirt
g)skater skirt
h)Bandage skirt
I)Denim skirt

Types of shoes that every fashionable woman should own

a) Stilettos
b) Chunky heels(very comfortable to walk in)
c) Thigh high boots
d)White sneakers
e)Mules
f) black heels
g)Nude heels
h) flat leather sandals
i) Ballerina flats
j)Pointy flats
k) Oxfords
l)open- toe boots
m)all weather boots.

Girls wardrobe must haves

1) Ankara pieces
2) glasses
3)maxi dresses
4) maxi skirt
5)skinny jeans
6)white shirt
7) Classy heels
8)White shirt
9) Bandage skirt
10) leather pants
11) thigh high boots
12) black leather jacket
13) Denim skirt
14) black tights
15) sneakers(mostly white and black)
16) floral dress
17) romper
18) jumpsuit
19)strapless bra

Note

*A woman dressed in white exhibits relevance and confidence *
*A woman dressed in black exhibits boldness*

Also try on daring colours like orange, yellow,neon green etc...a daring woman is always Classy and sassy.

Lipstick colours

*Black girls go well with dull colors *

;Dark skin girls don't go well with bright pink colour.
;Nude colours don't go well with dark skin girls too...they look dry and weird...nudes go well with light skin girls.

Dark skin girls go well with classic red , dark pink, maroon purple and most of the dark colours.

N/b

*Invest in styles that suit your body type well

*Balance the top and bottom when it comes to skirts and tops or pants and tops

*When accessorising ensure that you don't overdo.... for instance don't put on a matching necklace , earings, bracelets and a matching ring at a go....one or two have to go.

*When doing makeup do not overdo it:
;Learn your skin type and skin tone before applying makeup..this will help you apply makeup that matches your skin tone.

*Some girls tend to match outfits from head to toe.... it's good to mix up a little bit...it's actually sexy and cool.

*The fashion world is so diverse, so just pick your style and stay perfect in it😉😉😉 you can as well choose to be diverse yourself which is actually cool and try it all💝💝*

Beauty tips

1)add a moisturizer to your foundation to make it lighter.

2) Olive oil repairs Damaged acrylic nails when massaged on them.

3)Soak your feet in hot water for 15 minutes and scrub with a pumice stone to get rid of dry skin.

4) sleeping with 2 pillows helps reduce puffiness.

5) coconut oil and sugar makes a cheap body scrub.

6) shaving your legs with baby oils makes your skin smooth and leaves it moisturized.

7) Apply olive oil or coconut oil to your nails overnight for full healthier growth.

8) massage Vaseline on your breasts at night before you sleep everyday for rounder, bigger and lifted breasts.