Prologue

This can not  be happening.

I was given this gift, and it has been so wonderful.

Up until now.

Did the universe have to ruin our thing? Why does this kind of thing always happen to me, to us? Miah and I just recovered from the last round of terror thanks to this "gift."

That stupid freaking Karrie girl had to go and kiss him, and of course that moment is what the universe decided to show me. No context.

The lack of context is what caused the problem. 

I obviously thought that he was cheating, or would cheat within a matter of seven days, because I freaking saw her kiss him and he looked like he was enjoying it. 

So you can guess what happened next.

I jumped to conclusions. I waited until after it happened and acted like someone else had told me, because he doesn't know about my gift. I'd like to keep it that way.

If anyone knew my secret, I could be taken to a government base, such as Area 51, and be experimented on. Or worse. The universe could implode.

I'm not even kidding. Time-space continuum could be jeopardized if I tried to change something I saw. 

I'm currently trying to figure out how I can go back and change things I've seen that have already happened. 

But that is so freaking difficult when nobody even knows you knew about that in the first place.