Long Day

Imagine you're in the shower. It's been a long day of work, mostly cleaning. You haven't cleaned that much in so long. Normally you don't shower before bed, but you just needed to wash off all the sweat and dirt that's just been sitting on your skin all day. Before you got in the shower, it was 12am.  Your boyfriend, Seth, should be back by now, but he's almost always late coming home. You promised yourself that as soon as you got out of the shower you'd call him.

You're about to wash your hair and all of the sudden you hear your bedroom door open. You get a little freaked out, and shut off the water to listen. 

"Honey, I'm home!" Seth shouts in one of his gayer sounding voices. 

You chuckle, "Hey babe! Taking a shower, don't come in."

You turn the water back on, forgetting that it takes a couple seconds to heat back up, and you're forced into the corner waiting for the hot water. Once it begins to feel warmer you start to wash your hair again. 

You're nearly done when you hear the bathroom door creak open, as if Seth was trying to be discrete about entering. 

"Seth, what did I tell you, I'm naked in the shower you dumbass." you yell, annoyed.

You hear the toilet flush and fling yourself against the shower wall, trying not to get burnt by the scolding hot water. "SETH WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Oh sorry, I forgot, YOU'RE NAAAKEEEYYY IN DA SSHOWWERRR" he says, the last part in a high pitched voice trying to mock you, then starts giggling. 

You can't help but smile. You didn't want to laugh because you didn't want him to know you thought it was funny. "Get the hell out and let me finish. I'll be out in one minute."

"So you cleaned today? Everything looks so nice downstairs." 

He noticed. You love it when he picks up on tiny details like that. "Yeah. I didn't have that much to do today so I just- wait I'll tell you in a minute just get out."

"No." you hear what sounds like a belt buckle hitting the floor, and he opens the shower curtains. 

"SETH! WHAT THE-" you start to say, but then you notice that he's completely naked. 

"Can I join you? It's been a loooong day, I need a shower. Plus, showering together saves us water." he slowly grins.

You can't resist that beautiful smile. "Sure, why not." you giggle. 

He gets in and stands under the shower head, water pouring down his amazing body. You look him up and down, noticing his chiseled features. He worked out, and it was definitely paying off.

"Are you checking me out?" he asks, breaking the silence.

"Totally." you answer rolling your eyes.

He laughs and leans forward to kiss you. He gets closer to you and wraps his arms around your waist. He breaks the kiss and looks down at you, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look naked?"

You chuckle and glance at his delicious man meat, "You as well, Mr. MacFarlane."

He smiles and starts to kiss you passionately. His hands travel down your back and rest on your butt, and he pulls you closer. You feel his dick rub up your abdomen. You can feel him smiling as you kiss. His tongue seperates your lips and starts to play with yours. Your hand slowly goes down his bare chest and stops right before you reach his cock, and you remove your lips from his so you can breath. 

He quickly shoves his tongue back in your mouth and your hand continues all the way down. He tightens his grip around your butt as you take his huge dick in your hand, slowly going up and down, faster and faster and faster... "Oooh! Oh my god!" he groans. You feel him growing, but you suddenly pull away. "Hey, what the fuck?!" he says, close to screaming, but you make a devilish grin, "I haven't finished washing myself." 

You turn around and get the body wash. You had already washed yourself, but you wanted Seth to beg for it. You open the cap, but his hand slowly makes its way to your exposed pussy. He quickly finds your clit and starts to rub. You quietly moan, he smiles. 

You pull away from him and start to squirt some body wash in your palm, but before you can, Seth holds out his hand. You squirt some in his palm instead, and he brings both arms around you. He rubs his hands together to get enough in both, and begins to wash your tummy. His hands travel up to your breasts and he slows his motions, and pulls you closer. 

He starts to kiss your neck, and you shiver when he hits your sensitive spot. He chuckles against you and starts to bite. You lean back against him and finally let his hand back on your crotch. 

He finds your clit again, and rubs. "Oh Seth..." you moan quietly.

You grab his other hand and pull it to your entrance. You tilt your head so your mouth is on his ear and you whisper, "Finger me."

He smiles and pushes two fingers inside you, then begins to thrust in and out. You start to moan louder, "Ooh Seth!" You can't believe how wonderful this feels. "You like that?" he asks, but you're pretty sure he already knows the answer "Yesss."

His motions are getting faster and your hips start grinding on his hands. You can barely feel him slightly humping your backside in rhythm with you. He was so hard.

His fingers get deeper and deeper until he hits your g-spot. "Oh god! That's it!"

He keeps going and you start to feel the urge washing over you. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" you moan loudly. You grip his arms, "OOOH SETH!!!! SETH!" 

"Yeah baby." he groans as your walls squeeze around his fingers and your juice drips down his hand.

You're leaning against him, trying to catch your breath, "Oh my god!" He chuckles and turns you around. You leans in for a kiss-

*RING RING* Seth's cell phone goes off on the floor in his pants pocket.

"Ooooooooooh my GOD." he shouts in frustration. He ignores it. 

It's still ringing after a couple seconds, "Maybe you should just answer, Seth."

He steps out of the shower, angry, takes the phone out of his pocket, and answers.

"FUCK!" he shouts "Okay I'll be there..." and he hangs up.

"Who was it? What's wrong?" you ask, curiously. 

"I forgot, I have an early meeting tomorrow at 5am." he responds.  "And it's 1:30am right now."

"Maybe we should just go to bed..." you say, almost sad.

He sighs. "Okay."