What Do You Want To Do Today?

You're sitting in the living room eating brunch by yourself. You went to bed without anything on, so this morning you put on a pair of panties and one of Seth's shirts that was lying on the floor. You can't stop thinking about what happened last night. That's the first time in a while that Seth had done something like that. It was amazing, but you felt bad that he went to bed unsatisfied. Hopefully I can make it up to him soon...

Seth just got back from his meeting and he's in his office upstairs working as usual. You're just glad he won't be gone all day today. You could easily go upstairs and return the favor from last night, but you decide to just let him work. 

You begin surfing through the channels on television. You're not sure what you're looking for, 'cause there isn't a lot of shows you like nowadays. You finally settle on some random chick flick on Lifetime. 

After a while you're finished eating, but you don't want to leave because your boredom has caused you to become invested in the movie. You pick up the remote and turn up the volume. As you do so you hear footsteps creeping down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

You point your head towards the kitchen, keeping your eyes on the tv, and yell, "I made brunch if you want any!" 

He walks into the living room and sits on the couch in an exhausted way, then sighs. 

"What's wrong?" you ask, but you already know the answer. 

"Work. I never have just one day to relax. Even when I don't have to go anywhere I still have to fill out paper work at home. It's getting to be too much." he says, leaning back so his head is resting on the cushion behind him. He sighs again, "What are you watching?"

"I actually have no idea, but it seems pretty good." You look over at him, and he's clearly over worked. He hasn't shaved today, and his hair is messy. 

You put your plate on the coffee table in front of you and move closer to Seth, resting your head in his lap. "Why don't you just take the rest of the day off? You don't have another meeting until this weekend."

He looks down, "I suppose. But what are we gonna do?"

"We could just stay home and relax." you turn on your back so you're face to face with him. He reaches for your head and runs his fingers through your hair and says, "Sounds good to me." then weakly smiles. 

You turn back on your side and continue watching the movie. Just as you start to get invested again you hear a loud meow coming from the kitchen.

"I think Chester's hungry." 

You get up from Seth's lap and head towards the kitchen. You try to reach the cabinet above the refrigerator but it's too high up, "Seth could you come get the cat food down please?" He walks in holding his back. He must be aching from sitting in his office chair all morning.

As he reaches up you hear him groan. "Are you okay?" you ask, a little worried.

"Yeah." He hands you the bag. You shake it a little so the cat hears it. He comes running, weaving himself around your legs as you walk to the food bowl. As you bend over to pour the food, you hear Seth clear his throat and leave the room.

Once you've got enough in the bowl you stand back up and fill the other bowl with water in the sink. You lean up against the kitchen counter and exhale deeply, watching Chester eat. You close your eyes and think about last night. You still remember exactly what it felt like, his warm lips on your neck, biting your sensitive spot while he played with you. Thinking about it made you so excited that you didn't notice as you exhaled you made small moaning noises. 

"Are you okay?" You opened your eyes to see Seth standing in front of you. 

"Oh... yeah, why?"