𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴

✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

EMBERNEST HOUSE

Embernest is the house of the brave, it was founded by the dragon king along with the last of the draconic mages of Alven, Draco Embernest. Those that belong to Embernest house are often brave to the point of recklessness, willing to be selfless and sacrifice themselves to protect those that they care about. The people who come from this house often become protectors of guardians of their homelands, warriors who fight wars and great evils. Sometimes even great Kings and Queens come from the house of Embernest as they have learned importent leadership skills needed to rule their own kingdoms while belonging to the Embernest house.

The house colours of Embernest are red and gold, while the mythical being that repersents the house are the dragons. It is said that deep within the castle of Magus Academy lies the last eggs of the dragons, a group of dragon eggs that was brought to the school by Draco Embernest himself. It was said that only one who was brave enough yet just as loyal and honest would be able to find and hatch this egg bonding with the dragon that was born from it, Draco Embernest prophisied that the person who would do this would bring back the flame of the dragons and dragonkind would be reborn around the world.

The current head of Embernest house is Seraphina Vulcan, a warrior fire fairy that comes deep from within the Ignatius Mountains a place that is known to be always hot and where only those that could survive the heat of the mountains flames could live or travel through its dangerous ranges. Seraphina Vulcan teaches the students of Magus Academy about battle stratgies along with how to fight someone without magic. She is a much more fun loving professor and will let her students get away with trouble at times unless well they get themselves into serious danger, then she may lecture you and take away house points along with giving you detention.

✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

PROFESSORS OF EMBERNEST HOUSE

SERAPHINA VULCANProfessor of Battle Strategies and Fighting MagicHead of Embernest House

SERAPHINA VULCAN
Professor of Battle Strategies and Fighting Magic
Head of Embernest House

✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

More professors will be added once more people join the roleplay, if you wish to play a teacher please just shoot me through me a message and we can discuss it