𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙰𝙼𝙿𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴

✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

AMPHRITOUS HOUSE

Amphritous is the house of the kind, founded by the loyal and ever helpful fairy, Elle Amphritous. Those that belong to Amphritous are often amiable and generous people, people who are very much selfless and willing to help others as much as possible. The House's founder was actually in fact, practically the epitome of the light side. She would always side with the good, no matter what and rumours has it that all her goodwill has transferred down to her descendants. Not one known member of Amphritous has gone to the dark side as we know.

Rumours have been spread over the years though that Elle Amphritous with the help of her fellow founder Astoria Feathergrass had hidden a secret room in the castle filled with her own personal journals which held many ancient spells along with recipes for potions that had been lost to the ages along with some of her own personal creations.

The house colours for Amphritous include rose-gold and white, their house is represented by a pegasus. These pegasus can often be found wandering around in the woods and sometimes, they are used to bring carriages in the air as transport. They are very well taken care of by the head of the Amphritous house.

Speaking of, the current head of Amphritous is Iridessa Starborn, a good-hearted yet powerful fairy whose skills lies in the magic of healing and along with the magic of light. She teaches the students Healing and Light Magic for their welcoming benefits.

✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

PROFESSORS OF AMPHRITOUS HOUSE

IRIDESSA STARBORNProfessor of Healing and Light MagicHead of Amphritous House

IRIDESSA STARBORN
Professor of Healing and Light Magic
Head of Amphritous House

✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

More professors will be added once more people join the roleplay, if you wish to play a teacher please just shoot me through me a message and we can discuss it