𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚂𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴

✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

FEATHERGRASS HOUSE

Feathergrass is the house of intelligence, founded by the mysterious elven princess, Astoria Feathergrass. Unlike the other founders not much is known about Astoria Feathergrass as all information about her was stolen from the grand libary of Magus Academy, what is known is that this founder was a very kind and gentle soul shrouded in mystery. Those that belong to the house of Feathergrass are often intelligent along with witty and wise beyond their years. Members of this house often become great historians, healers or powerful yet wise magic users and most of all advisers to kings and queens of their kingdoms.

Though the truth about this great founder will soon be revealed as it was written in a letter left by the thief that stole all the books about Astoria Feathergrass, that her story will be revealed once the dragon egg of Embernest was discovered.

The house colours for Feathergrass are green and bronze, their house is repersented by a dryad a creature which can often be found around the school helping out with nature or cooking up wonderous meals for the students.

The current head of Feathergrass House is Ian Thunderstone, a powerful warlock and warrior whose skills lies in the magic of the ancients along with runic spells and enchantments. He of course teaches Ancient Magics and Runes to the students of Magus Academy.

✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

PROFESSORS OF FEATHERGRASS HOUSE

IAN THUNDERSTONEProfessor of Runes and Ancient MagicHead of Feathergrass House

IAN THUNDERSTONE
Professor of Runes and Ancient Magic
Head of Feathergrass House

✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

More professors will be added once more people join the roleplay, if you wish to play a teacher please just shoot me through me a message and we can discuss it