GUILTY PLEASURE | ASAPJADEN

ONE SHOT|
MAN+BOY|
VULGAR|

TW: sexual intercourse

GUILTY PLEASURE | ASAPJADEN

"Hey, should we eat Chinese or Thai?"

Symere asked Jaden, his friend for almost four years. The young teen sat down in a stool, next to the island in the kitchen.

"Either or is fine, honestly." He answered, looking down at his phone. Jaden decided to sleep over for the night, since they needed to cram for their finals the next day. Yet, instead of studying, they procrastinated and pranked called fast food restaurants.

"Chinese it is. Daddy, can I borrow twenty bucks, please?" Symere yelled, as his father, Rakim Mayers rushed from downstairs. Jaden's head lifted up, quickly glancing at the man in front of him before looking back down.

"First off, you should be studying―"

"We are studying." Symere interrupted and lied, as Mr. Mayers chuckled at him. "What you need my dinero for, kid?" He asked, digging into his pocket for his wallet.

"Jaden and I wanted chinese." Symere walked towards Jaden, who was near his backpack, and pulled out his AP Chemistry homework.

"But we got chinese food in the fridge, Symere." His son rolled his eyes, placing his folder and agenda onto the marble countertop.

"Baking frozen chicken nuggets and dipping them into McDonald's sweet and sour sauce doesn't make it chinese." He retorted, grabbing the twenty dollar bill from his father's hands.

"Touché." Mr. Mayers responded, before glancing at Jaden, giving him a light smile. "Hey there, Jaden. How have you been?" The young boy glanced back at the older man, admiring his facial features.

"Good, I mean great. I've been great." He answered and laughed nervously. Jaden doesn't know why, but he finds Mr. Mayers highly attractive. I mean, who wouldn't?

The man is a single father, raised an intelligent son. He is the epitome of fine, not to mention his musk. Jaden didn't know what type of cologne the man wore, but it blessed his nostrils everytime he was in Rakim's presence.

Mr. Mayers nodded his head slowly, smiling down at the younger boy in front of him. Jaden looked away, glancing at his phone, yet could sense Rakim's strong gaze was still on him.