LITTLE SECRET | MEEK9INE

ONE SHOT |
BOY X BOY |
NON VULGAR |

LITTLE SECRET | MEEK9INE

"Let's just talk to Robert and get this shit over with

"Let's just talk to Robert and get this shit over with."

A NERVOUS DANIEL HERNANDEZ
SAID TO himself
as he sat on his couch. He didn't know
why he was so shaky when it came to
encountering people; Let alone people that
didn't particularly like him.

Then again, he thought to himself. People didn't like 6ix9ine, not Daniel. Besides, it was just a facade to him. The colorful hair, the trolling, basically everything that made 6ix9ine who he is. Yet that facade came with some real life consequences. In which Daniel obviously couldn't handle.

He wondered if it was even worth it. He was basically a deadman walking at this point, with multiple targets on his back, and he knew it. He just hoped that this talk with Robert could set things straight between the two and hash out one of the many conflicts he has.

Visions played off in his vivid imagination. Would Robert set him up and try to kill him? Would everything turn out perfectly fine? His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of his doorbell.

Daniel slowly stood up and jumped lightly on the balls of his feet, as if he was prepping himself for a wrestling match. He decided to just be a man about the ordeal and confront him head on.

Once he made his way towards the door, and opened it, that demeanor of his suddenly went from tough to timid.

He glanced up at the man in front of him. Robert looked back in confusion, waiting for the younger boy to let him in, yet Daniel was admiring the way his cuban link chains sat nicely around his neck. Not to mention the long-sleeved black shirt that made his muscles pop out perfectly.

He thought "fine" was an understatement when it came to describing the way Robert looked to him, yet he snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his throat.

"Are you okay?" Robert asked cautiously, not wanting to grin at the guy. He nodded his and and looked down at his toes.

Daniel was dressed far from his usual self. He only suited a baby pink sweatshirt and a matching pair of shorts. The older man thought it was funny; As subtle the outfit was, it still screamed "6ix9ine" to him.

"Are you going to let me in, or are we just gone stare at each other all day?" He spoke once again, in a joking manner. Daniel looked up at him once again, and let out a small giggle while opening the door wider.