Part 1.

The entire Muse group went to the club room after school. Nico stood up and crossed her arms, "All of you guys remember your stuff right? The 2-Day tour to London is tomorrow! We can't miss our flight! Make sure we all meet at 9:00 A.M sharp tomorrow at the Kanda Shrine! The Love Live Staff contacted us that a bus will be there to pick us up—"

"Yes—Yes, we get it! We have a check list and schedule." A redhead interrupted.

"Shut it, Maki! I'm just double-checking! I'm just worried about Rin and Honoka." Nico pointed at the two troublemakers. Honoka and Rin sweated. Umi raised her hand, "Don't worry about Honoka. Kotori and I will make sure Honoka will be there on time." Hanayo who was across Umi agreed, "Y-Yeah, I'll be with Rin-chan!"

Nico surveyed the room and sat down back to her seat. "I expect Nozomi and the Eli to be there early." Eli smiled and Nozomi made a remark, "Don't worry about us. You should be worrying yourself, with your siblings and all, Nicocchi." Nico smirked, "Heh, don't worry, I'll be there before everyone."

xx

Nozomi and Eli walked home together. "Elicchi, do you wanna sleepover my house today?" Eli looked at her, a bit surprised, "I don't mind, but why?"

"Cause, we're friends, duh! Anyways, I can check your stuff and make sure we both have everything for tommorow."

 Eli thought for a bit, "I guess I can. I'll tell Alisa when I get home. I'll be at your apartment by 6:40? It's only 5 right now."

"Yeah sure! Bye Elicchi! See you tonight! You know where I live!" Nozomi went seperate ways since they both live different paths.

xx

Ding dong! Nozomi heard from her room and got up from packing her belongings. She quickly went to the door, took a peek and opened, "Elicchi~! You really came!"

Eli groaned from the sudden hug, "Of course I'll come, Nozomi. Can't leave you alone here."

"Well come inside, it's chilly outside!"

Eli took her shoes off and came inside with a large duffle bag. "What would you like? Tea? Juice? Water?" Eli smirked and winked at Nozomi, 

"You."

 Nozomi blushed, "E-Elicchi! That wasn't funny!" Eli laughed, "Water is fine. Warm will do." Nozomi flustered, "M-Make yourself comfortable. You can do whatever you want."

The russian nodded, "I can go change I guess— Oh wait..." Nozomi looked up from the kitchen, holding the kettle. "Is something wrong?" She poured slowly and stopped. Eli stared at Nozomi, "Well Elicchi...?"

"I forgot to bring a spare of clothes..."

Nozomi stayed silent, "Haaaaaaah...How can the student council president forget?" Eli blushed, "Everyone makes mistakes!"

"Maybe I should go home. I'm being a bother aren't I..?"

Nozomi ran from the kitchen, "Of course not! You can borrow my clothes." Eli frowned, "Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden." The purplenette shook her head, "No! You mean to me Elicchi! Please stay...It's lonely." Eli hugged her, "I'll stay, I'll stay...Now don't be sad!"

"Anyways! I'll go get your clothes!" Nozomi backed off from the hug. Eli smiled, "Ok, I'll get the water." Eli pointed.

Nozomi went to her room and looked at her wardrobe. There wasn't a lot to choose from. Nozomi picked something simple. A large white shirt and loose-comfy blue shorts.

"Elicchi, here are your clothes—?!" Nozomi came out and dropped her jaw. "Oh thank you, Nozomi. You're so kind." Eli grinned, Nozomi closed her mouth staring at the blonde who was only in underwear with her clothes off the floor. 

Nozomi threw the clothes in Eli's face. "Jeez! Change quickly!" She heard Eli's laugh.

Nozomi went behind the door and closed it. Sliding to the floor embarrassed. "She's such a flirt!" She said in her head. She got up and slowly opened the door, peeking out. "Are you done changing?" 

Luckily for her, Eli was done. "Yeah, thanks for the change Nozomi. Eli smiled and asked, "What's for dinner? Any ideas?"

Nozomi calmly answered, "I don't know, you're the guest?"

"Take out? Or I can cook whatever is in your fridge?" Eli turned and went to the kitchen. Checking out what ingredients she had.

"Damn...It's all ramen packets! This is really unhealthy you know?"

"I am aware of that— I order take-out most of the time, so, don't worry about me."

"Might as well order take out." Eli sighed and took her phone.

xx

After Nozomi and Eli ate and chatted, they cleaned their mess up. "Whew, I didn't know Russian cuisine is that good! But it won't match with good old Yakiniku!" The blonde chuckled, "Well we're going to eat European cuisine tomorrow. I should take a picture of you stuffing your face." Nozomi pouted. "It will look cute, Nontan."

"Hmph, anyways, do you want to take the couch or...the bed?"

"We can sleep together." Eli said innocently.

Nozomi reddened, "H-Hey, not happening."

"Haha, I'll take the couch. Anyways, your bed is enough for a person and that's you. I don't want to poke your personal bubble if you don't want me to," Eli paused, "I'll finish washing the dishes and I'll brush my teeth afterwards. You should go sleep early, Nozomi."

"Hm okay, goodnight Elicchi."

xx

End of Part 1! I do not own any art you see!