Part 3.

Nozomi's POV

Everyone sat on the bus quietly with the exception of Rin and Honoka. They were being loud and asking each other 20 questions. Then proceeding with a game of truth or dare.

"Anyone of you wanna join?" Honoka asked.

We all agreed except Maki and Umi, saying that it was a childish game. We sat at the back seats since it was only just us.

Honoka said, "Let's go from left to right and I'll start." She took out her phone and had a downloaded app that asks dares or truth questions.

"Hm. I'll pick truth." 

Honoka tapped her screen and the others tried to look.

"Had I ever drink anything underage." She said. Everyone gave a worrying look. Did she or did she not? I turned to my side where Elicchi was curious. I had known that she drank when she was in Russia.

"Uh yeah I guess? I took a bottle of sake and poured myself a cup...hehe." Umi turned around her seat and smacked Honoka's forehead. 

"Ow? Umi? What are you doing?" Honoka rubbed her forehead.

"Don't do that again! You're underaged!" Everyone awkwardly laughed. Honoka then passed her phone to Rin. She picked a dare. 

"Yell a person's name out loud."

We immediately covered our ears when she yelled, "KAYO-CHINNNNNNNNN!" She sat back down happily. Hanayo frowned and Nicocchi squirmed into her seat. Kotori got up and moved seats and sat next to Umi.

We didn't get to continue our truth or dare questions since we arrived at the airport. We got off and headed inside.

xx

After a long flight. We finally made it! My shoulder was a bit sore since Elicchi slept soundly on it. I didn't want to wake her up since she is my best friend. 

I didn't have to carry much other than my duffle bag.

It was late but we had an interview coming up. We exited the airport and we had millions of fans waiting. Were we that famous? They kept chanting our group name and yelling unfamiliar things. I was fluent in English but I had no idea what they are yelling.

"MUSE!"

"NICOMAKI!"

"RINMAKI!"

"RINPANA!"

"NOZOELI!"

And more but I was confused. Anyways we got into 3 cabs that was meant for us. We all took it separately. Eli grabbed my hand, I felt my cheeks heating up.

She pulled me into a cab with Nico in it. The third years, eh?

"Someone send help..." Nico said it scared. Eli continued holding my hand. It was warm, that's what friends are for. She snuggled closer to me and leaned into my shoulder. I could see Nico praying and chanting something.

"Elicchi? What are you doing?"

"It's cold." She replied.

I smiled and did the same back. We snuggled closer than I looked outside the window with the paparazzi taking pictures of us from a far. They were holding sign boards of #NozoEli — I still don't know what that means. I looked back to Eli was sleeping. 

She was a sleeper alright. On plane and here. 

Thank goodness she slept on the other side of my shoulder. Nico made gagging motions and I glared at her. She scooted away and took out her phone. She then turned to us and took a picture. She uploaded to her social Media.