Part 5.

3rd POV

After resting from yesterday's mess. Nozomi loss the warmth of comfort from the bed. Her hand lazily touching the white sheets, making sure that her best friend was gone.

The purple haired groaned for more contact but decided to get up.

She smelled a small scent of a flowery scent coming from the bathroom. Hearing water drops hitting the floor and a familiar voice humming their debut song.

"Elicchi?" The squeaky but tired tone, Nozomi calls.

The water stopped and it looked like Eli was finally done with showering. She got out, wrapped in a nice bathe towel then noticed her Vice President sitting on their canopy bed.

"Good morning, Nozomi. You slept well?"

Nozomi slightly nodded, but you could tell that she didn't by the bags under her eyes. Eli looked concerned and touched her shoulder gently after taking a few steps.

The purple head examined the blonde a little closer to see her worried and restless face. 

"I'll be fine. We have to perform our best today!" Nozomi said in an eccentric tone but it was not fooling anybody.

"I'm back—" A voice said, coming from the living room of the hotel.

It was Nico who was fully dressed up, ready to go. She came into the bedroom to see Eli wrapped in a towel, who was touching Nozomi's shoulder. To Nico or even anyone, they would definitely think wrong.

"A-Ah. Excuse me." 

Nico had a 'sorry-for-intruding' face then shut the door tight. Foot steps running out of the room then to the hallway.

-

Not long after, everyone was at the Love Live stage behind set. Nico was talking to Maki about something she horrifyingly witnessed earlier. Umi and Kotori were trying to get Honoka's costume on. Rin and Hanayo were behind the curtains, talking about how they have a lot of fans waiting for them.

Eli was helping Nozomi covering the eye bags with some cosmetics.

"Nozomi. Did you had a bad dream last night?"

'Yes but no. I stayed awake the entire night until I fell asleep thinking why you were so moody.' Is what the Japanese wanted to say, but she pursed her lips and shook her head.

The Russian knew she would get no answer so she finished the last touches. 

"We're all done. Set starts in 5 minutes. You ready?"

"Always."

-

After performing tons of songs such as Start Dash! Snow Halation, and plenty more. It was finally the subunit songs and with one last encore.

"PSYCHIC FIRE minna minna GO! Ataman naka PICA PICARESQUE~!"

"Yumemite hirahira watashi no naka no romantikku!"

"Fuyu no seiza yo watashi ni chikara o kudasai!"

Everyone huffed and painted on stage. Sweat dripping onto the stage, everyone beaming with their brightest smiles. Resting for a minute and chatting with their fans from their mics. They performed silly dances such as Rin and Hanayo performing some spinning dance. 

Nozomi and Eli looked at each other softly and the crowd cheered from seeing the enlarged screen. Nico and Maki smiled at the duo.

They finally danced to their song that made them famous, Angelic Angel.

A few minutes later. Everyone cheered. Screaming Eli's name as she was the Center for the song. Nozomi came up to her and held her hands. 

"You did great!"

"We did great. All of us."

Everyone heard them through the mic, the fans squealed. Everyone almost fainted when the Russian blonde kissed the purple headed girl, who stood there, surprised. Getting as red as Maki's hair. 

Umi covered Honoka's and Kotori's eyes, not that it helped since they saw it. Rin and Hanayo squealed, holding one another's hands. Nico fainted onto Maki's arms. Anyone would say Nico was secretly the biggest fan girl of NozoEli, not that she will ever admit it.

-

Everyone boarded the plane. Nico sitting between Nozomi and Eli. Not that the two mind since was so tiny she couldn't be seen.

"Nozomi. I wanted to say this ever since you friended me on the stairs."

"Eh?"

"I really really like you a lot. A lot. In a romantic way— you don't have to give me your answer! I'm just saying it right now, I don't it to keep it in my chest."

Nozomi cheeks tinted red.

"I Uh—"

Eli interrupted, "I will wait for your answer till then." The blonde let's out a smile, reassuring that she will be okay. Nozomi looked away but held hands with her said confessor.

"I can hear you guys...Can you guys move your hands away..." 

"Sorry. Nico, didn't see you."

Fin.

Sorry for not updating long ago! I was thinking of some spending for this and it went bad damnit. Sorry for an ass ending. But thanks for staying? If you guys want an epilogue leave a comment or vote for this story?