♡ Love Like You ♤

Shoto Todoroki x Male! Shy! Reader

If I could begin to be
Half what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love

You saw Todoroki waving at you, ' I-Is he...waving at me..? ' You asked in your thoughts, you didn't notice the bi-colored male walking towards you because you just stood there after he waved. " [ Last Name ], was it? " He asked, snapping you out of your thoughts as you look up at him. " Hm? Y-Yes...Todoroki is your name, right? " You asked and he nodded, " You seemed to be spacing out so I thought I could help. " He explained and you nodded, a small blush seen on your cheeks.

When I see the way you act
Wondering when if I'm coming back
I could do about anything
I could even learn
how to love like you
Love like you

" Where have you been lately? " Todoroki asked, surprising you for appearing suddenly. " I've been at home...I don't like going outside, remember? " You stare at him with a crooked smile. " I know, I just wanted to make sure you were somewhere safe. " He gave a small smile, making you blush, you've seen him smile but it was rare and somehow everytime you always blushed. " T-Thanks Todoroki, that means a l-lot... " You stuttered, trying to calm yourself.

I always thought I might be bad
now I'm sure that it's true
Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

" You're so amazing Shoto, I wish I can be strong like you. " You gave him a small smile, out of nowhere he pulled you into a hug. Of course, you instantly became a blushing mess, " Don't say things like that, [ First Name ]. I know you're one of the strongest in UA, so stop comparing yourself, especially to me. " He pulled you closer, you can practically hear his heartbeat quicken. You couldn't speak so instead you hugged him back and nodded.

Look at you go
I just adore you
I wish that I knew
What makes you
think I'm so special

You stared at him from afar, admiring him as he socializes with others. ' Man, I wish I can talk to people so casually... ' You sighed and closed your eyes, trapped in your thoughts. " Cutie? " Todoroki poked your cheek, your eyes widened at that name and you almost fell from your chair. " W-What did y-you call me..? " You stuttered, feeling butterflies roam in your stomach. " I called you cutie, because you're cute. " He gave the same blank expression, making you blush even more.

If I could begin to do
Something that does right for you
I would do about anything
I would even learn how to love

" S-Shoto...I have something to tell you... " You awkwardly scooted closer to him, a huge blush spread on your cheeks. " What is it, cutie? " He uses that name making your heart flutter. ' You can do this, just tell him already- ' " Todoroki! There you are! " Someone called out, it was Izuku, you stared at the boy running towards Shoto. Your heart sunk as you see Izuku with a huge blush on his cheeks. ' Of course...Why didn't I see it sooner... ' You let your head drop down, a few tears wanting to cascade down your cheeks, with that you ran and ran.

When I see
The way you look
Shaken by how long it took
I could do about anything
I could even learn
how to love like you
Love like you

Shoto quickly ran after you, not bothering so say goodbye to Izuku as he catches up to you, since he was a quick runner. You tried to run faster but you were already panting with tears flowing down your cheeks. He steadily grasped your wrist, not letting you run anymore, " [ First Name ], why'd you run away? " He asked, huffing here and there. You sniffled, not wanting to tell him, afterall, Izuku likes him. Someone more stronger than you and is capable of so many heroic things.

Even though I can't compare
And I'm sorry if I stare
I just want to do everything
Maybe I could learn how to love

He gently grabbed your chin, making you face him. You stared with droplets of tears falling down, you felt so weak and pathetic. " Tell me...what's wrong? " He gave you a worried look, letting you go and holding your hands. You couldn't handle anymore, you bursted in tears, tackling him in a tight hug, which caught him off guard as a tiny blush appeared on his cheeks. " Shoto...I like you...no, I love you..! P-Please accept my confession! " You practically cried onto him, he grabbed your chin again, making you look up at him.

People say this love is wrong
But all I want is to belong
I can say without any doubt
Everyone should learn
how to love like you

You were so afraid that he was gonna push you away and never speak to you again, but then he leaned closer to your face and kissed you. You were probably redder than Kirishima's hair by now. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he placed his hands on your hips, you kissed him back, happy tears falling down your cheeks as you feel him smile against your lips.

Love like you
Love like you

" Cutie, remember this. I love you more than you know and that will never change."

// Edited : 10/26/19 //