♡ Sweet Boi ♡

Kirishima Ejirou x Fem! Quirkless! Reader

Tall and gentle
To hot to handle
You're all that i want
Oh baby...

" Shimaaaa! " You run towards Kirishima with your arms open. " Oh, hey! " Kirishima smiled, engulfing you in a warm hug. " Wanna go hang out later at my dorm? " You ask, not letting go of him as he pats your head. " Of course! " He shines a bright smile at you, making you blush thinking of how cute that was. " Hey love bugs! " Denki called out to you two as you let go of hugging Kirishima. " What's up, Denkichu? " You giggle and give him a high five while Kirishim gave him a brofist.

Sweet as nectar
Honey suckle
You make every thing so fun
Oh boy...
My sweet boy

" You wanna go hang out with the squad, Kiri? " Denki asked, turning to him. " Sorry man, I already planned to hang out with [Y/N], plus it isn't manly to leave your girlfriend when she came all the way here to see me. " He replied, looking down at you with a smile. Denki nodded, " Okay! I'll tell 'em, see you two later! " He bid farewell and left. ' That was so sweet of him! ' You thought, a smile crawling onto your lips. " Well, it's lunch time, wanna eat curry? " Your boyfriend asked turning to you as you nod gladly.

Hey!
You got a smile so bright
You pearls be making me so blind
Oh!

" Shima! " You waved as he walked through the hallway towards you. " Hey [Y/N]! Were you waiting for me? " He asked, flashing you a smile and kissing your forehead. You nodded and you two went inside your dorm room. " I got some sweets for us to try, Uncle Toshi told me they're from america. " You rummage through the plastic bag on your desk, a certain redhead snaking his arms around your waist from behind. " You're awfully touchy today. " You giggle and turn to the side, giving him a peck on the cheek. " I guess I just miss you a lot. " He kissed your shoulder, making you giggle and blush. 

You sugar coat your words
Just to make sure that I don't get hurt
You make me higher than a sire
Treat me like royalty

" Get lost you quirkless bitch. " One of the Class 1-C bullies spat at you, pushing you down. " Why are you even allowed here in U.A? " Another one of them snickered and kicked you. " There's no way he'd like someone as weak as you. Maybe he's just dating you to make you feel better about yourself. " They snapped and laughed, continuing to hurt you as you lay there unable to do anything. " Hey extras, leave that idiot alone. " You perk up, surprisingly hearing Bakugo's voice. " Huh? Don't tell you're trying to rescue this quirkless bitch. " One of them laughed and used their quirk on you, making you float upwards and get thrown towards the lockers. 

Do me a favor
And just take me away...

" [Y/N]! " You heard Mina come to your aid, your back felt like hell and you had blood flowing down your nose. " That wasn't very pika pika of you. " Denki growled, you could feel his electricity near. " Tch, you boys would rather side with this weakling instead of us? " They rolled their eyes as Sero sighed, " Where's Kirishima when you need him? " He muttered as Bakugo huffed, " That damn shitty hair, making us help his idiot of a girlfriend. You three, " He paused, glaring at the bullies. " If I see you near [Y/N], I'm going to kill you. " He had tiny explosions on his palm, an irritated look in his eyes as the girls turned around and left. 

Tall and gentle
To hot to handle
You're all that i want

You sigh, laying in the clinic and looking out the window. ' Why do I have to be quirkless..? ' You thought, closing your eyes and sighing. You flinch as you heard the door slam open, quickly turning to see who it was. " Shima? " You stared at him as he quickly pulled you into a hug. " I'm so sorry. " He mumbled as your eyes widened, he sounded so sad and it made you sad but instead you smiled. " It's okay. I'm okay, you're okay. " You hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the nose. 

Don't you know, baby
Sweet as nectar
Honey suckle
You make every thing so fun
Oh boy...

" I love you. " You whisper to him as he blushes, " I-I love you too but still, it wasn't manly of me to leave you alone, especially since I'm your boyfriend. I'm sorry. " He apologized again, fiddling with his fingers as you smile. " Shima, I want to tell you something. " You scoot a little so he could sit down. " What is it? Do you need anything? " He asked as you shook your head, leaning towards him and kissing him passionately, you felt him smile into the kiss as he kissed back, hugging you afterwards. 

My sweet boy
Oh oh oh...
Mmm no oh oh hey...
Oh oh hey...

" I'm so lucky to have you. "

// Edited : 10/26/19 //