Real Life Lessons

Of all the things I've learned in my life, here are 10 basic breakdowns of life lessons as promoted by a friends question.

Lesson #1) Never lose sight of your goal. Life WILL kick your ass if you don't fight back.

Lesson #2) If they are too angry, do not speak. Your words are fule not water.

Lesson #3) You are NOT the product of your environment as long as you continually learn and grow by observing the mistakes and triumphs of those around you. Grow. Adapt. Overcome.

Lesson #4) Everyone has pain they are carrying. No one person's pain is greater than anothers. To compare pain is akin to running with sizzors while your shoelaces are tied together. It's. Fucking. Stupid!

Lesson #5) If you never expect, than you can never be let down. Don't let others fool you, they will most definitely walk away if given the correct incentives.

Lesson #6) Breathing helps. When you're angry, or sad, too excited or scared. Just breath until you can think again.

Lesson #7) Proper Drunkproofing is done only when you have removed all trip hazards, possible weapons, and if the people drinking know thier limit.

Lesson #8) The proper way to remove blood from your clothes or any fabric really is cold water before it dries and club soda if it has dried. Bleach for wood floors and even if you shampoo the carpet its gonna soak into the pad underneath and that smell is atrocious.

Lesson #9) What people say about you after you leave a room is not your business. There is knowledge and there is happiness you may choose one. You can not have both.

Lastly Lesson #10) You are more than your body. You are neither the vessel of sexual deviance nor the proper recptical for another's pain. You're bodys size does not define the beauty of your spirit. Your body's strength does not determine the magnitude of your will. It's weight does not represent the intensity of your loyalty. You are more than your body, but you are nothing without it.