Мама паук to the rescue!

Natasha wouldn't admit it, but she had a soft spot for Peter. Today, she had came back from her 1 month mission, and she could not wait to see her мальчик паук.

That's why Natasha was standing outside Peter's school, casually leaning on her bike and ignoring the stares from passers-by. She could hear to bell ringing and soon saw children running out. She craned her neck to look for Peter but could not find him.

15 minuted later, Peter still hasn't came out yet. Natasha was getting worried. She entered the school and starting searching for Peter. She passed a corner and heard laughing and taunts from a classroom.

"Haha, Penis! You are a stupid orphan! Nobody likes you!" A soft voice followed. "Please, Flash. Stop hurting me."

Natasha frowned at the noice. It sounded like the Spiderling's voice. She pushed open the door and stifled her gasp. She took out her knife and growled, "What do you think you're doing?"
---
Peter's POV:
School had just ended but Flash refused to let me go. He trapped me in a room and started punching and kicking me for about a 15 minutes. He then said, "Haha, Penis! You are a stupid orphan! Nobody likes you!" That was followed by a kick. "Please, Flash. Stop hurting me." I whispered softly.

Then I heard the sound of a knife being unsheathed and a growl, "What do you think you are doing?"

Flash turned around in surprise. "Ms Romanoff!" He smiled. "Flash Thompson, big fan." He stuck out his hand. Natasha glared at the hand and smacked it. "Not a fan of you." She then proceeded to help me up.

"Why the hell are you helping stupid Parker?" Flash fumed.

A growl escaped Natasha. "How dare you call Peter stupid! If you dare bully Peter again, the Avengers will be at your house for a visit."

Flash seemed to know that Natasha wasn't talking about a friendly house visit, so he meekly nodded and scampered off. Natasha turned to me. "Your father will hear of this."

Since then, Peter was never bullied again.

Sorry this is horrible. I had no idea what to write and i was bored.