chapter 4

Zeeshan and pari were having their breakfast in their suite.
Pari was looking at her food and not at Zeeshan.
"Is my beautiful wife angry at me?" Asked Zeeshan looking at Pari.
Pari shook her head no still looking at the food.
Zeeshan got up from his chair and went close to her and pulled her up and held her close from her waist.
Pari looked up at him and he said "look you know what we do and you know what is expected of me. I can't be soft with anyone. I really like you pari and I know we will be good with eachother. And I also know you will not trouble me with all the nagging and drama that most women do. Let's just make our lives easy and livable. You obey me and I'll pay for your shopping. Let's live a life with understanding. Ok my love?" He said caressing her cheek.
"You slapped me" said Pari.

Zeeshan smiled at Pari and lifted her hand and slapped himself.
"Why did you do that?" Said Pari shocked at his action.
"I slapped you now you slapped me." Smiled Zeeshan.
"You are mad" said Pari and covered her mouth.
"I'll let that slip." Winked Zeeshan.
They had their breakfast and Zeeshan apologized for his behaviour and promised to keep his anger in control.

In the afternoon Zeeshan was ready leave for some business.
"What should I do alone? Can I go out and explore by myself?" Asked Pari.
"No. Just watch a movie or something. Stay in" said Zeeshan wearing his suit.
Pari went close to him and helped him knot his tie.
"Please" she said and started placing small kisses on his neck.
"You can't kiss me like that and look all cute and make me agree to your demands." Said Zeeshan enjoying being kissed like that.
"So I can go out?" Asked Pari.
"Fine but take the driver with you" said Zeeshan and Pari thanked him and hugged him.
"I love you my Pari" said Zeeshan and Pari looked at him shocked.
"What?" He asked.
"You said you love me" said Pari.
"I do love you. You are my beautiful wife. I will be a complete idiot to not fall in love with you" said Zeeshan smiling.
"I love you to my Zeshi" said Pari and he kissed her.
....................................................................

"And why are we staying back again?" Asked Aman sitting in the passenger seat of the car.
"I want to see Hawaii" said Lucifer driving and looking around the streets.
"Really. So you plan see Hawaii how? driving around in the car?" Asked Aman.
"Yes." Said Lucifer.
"What are you looking for?" Asked Aman.
"Nothing. As I said I am seeing Hawaii." Said Lucifer looking outside the car on the streets.
"She was married" said Aman.
"So? I mean who?" Said Lucifer.
Aman shook his head and looked outside and saw pari.
"Shit" said Aman.
"What?" Asked Lucifer.
"I'll be damned, what are the odds. Looks like the universe wants you guys to meet. Look" Said Aman and pointed at Pari.
"Fuck" said Lucifer and stoped the car in the middle of the road and got out.
The cars were honking from behind his car and Aman was cursing at Lucifer but he was only looking at the girl with the glass pendant.

Pari came out of the hotel dressed in an open shoulder elastic waist patchwork plain Maxy dress.

She got into the car with a driver which Zeeshan insisted on.
She got out of the car near a local beach and instructed the driver she will call him when she wants to get back to the hotel.
There was a small local market near the beach so Pari thought of walking around it first and then take a walk around the beach.
She walk near the vegetable stand when she felt being followed.