- ' , 13

————————sunflower 🌻active now!~

————————
sunflower 🌻
active now!
~

Bakugou stared at his phone, with a chatroom open. He sighed and looked at his red-haired friend. "I can't do it, shitty hair." He said in an almost whispered voice but still audible to his friends who decided to come over. Kirishima looked at his blonde haired friend and then looked at the black haired boy with a small frown. "Come on, Bakubro! you may not know if you don't tell her how you feel. Maybe she feels the same way?"

Kirishima said as he looks at his two other friends for support, knowing that the girl they're talking about may also be in the same situation. "Come on, dude. You'll never know if you don't tell her. We'll tell you what, There's a festival tomorrow. Try asking her to go with you? Kaminari said as Sero nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Bakugou, We're definitely sure that she'll say yes" He said as he looked at Kirishima and Kaminari as they both nodded.

"Ugh, Fine. But if she still says no then I'm not going anymore" The ash blonde said as his friends grinned at him "Oh she'll definitely say yes, bro! Now all you gotta do is text her"
The red haired said as he looked at his friend with a supportive smile.

————————

In the other side of town, with a girl pacing in her room while her friends sigh and watch her. All of her female classmates agreed to come over to their friend's house (her parents') to continue their little plan. As for some other people that were there, Izuku and Tenya were there trying to calm her down before their classmates arrived.

"(Y/n), Calm down. I-I'm sure Kacchan will ask you sooner or later. I-If not then... we can all go together a-as a class..?" The green haired boy said as he tries to comfort his friend. The others nodded in agreement. "Yeah, You don't need a dude to be happy, y'know? you have us and the other guys" Jirou said as Ochako nodded, agreeing with her classmate's statement "True, But you just have to tell him. I heard from a little electric birdie that he likes you back!"

Hagakure said as the other's gasped. (Y/n) blushed slightly as she look to where the invisible girl is. "H-How would you know..? Did Kaminari tell you? What if he's just playing around..?!" (Y/n) said as she paced around even more. Tenya sighed and approached the pacing girl, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Think about it, (Y/n). Hagakure's quirk is Invisibility. Maybe she overheard it?" He said as Momo approached them.

"Iida has a point, It makes more sense. I actually overheard Sero and Kaminari talking about it too, actually." She said as she gave her a smile. Mina starting to gasp and clapped her hands together "I have a plan! There's a Festival tomorrow! Maybe invite him? We can all meet up at some point!" The pink skinned girl said as (Y/n) heard some choruses of "Yes" going around.

(Y/n) finally agreed and went to reach for her phone. As soon as she was about to grab it, A small bell was heard from her phone signaling that someone has just sent her a message. She looked at the screen and a small gasp has escaped her lips. "I-It's him.." She said as her classmates began to cheer. She breathed in and decided "It's now or never."

————————
bomb ❤️
active now!
bomb ❤️
oi dumbass
get in here, i need to ask you something

sunflower 🌻
wassup? 👀
i gotta tell you something too

bomb ❤️
you go first

sunflower 🌻
lets say it at the same time?

bomb ❤️
fine
3

sunflower 🌻
2..

bomb ❤️
1...

'wanna go to the festival together?'

———————

The two teens gasped, even though they're in different places, they managed to do the same thing. Wide eyes, gasps escaped their lips and both looked at their friends. Immediately, their focus was back to their phone's screen.

————————

bomb ❤️
sure,, but im going home immediately
if i don't like it,,,

sunflower 🌻
sure,, i'll go! i don't have any plans,,
well.. the festival's tomorrow so i'll see you
tomorrow,,?

bomb ❤️
uh,, yeah
i'll pick you up tomorrow then

sunflower 🌻
cool!
see you tomorrow then :)

bomb ❤️
k dumbass
see ya tomorrow
and be ready when i get there
and yes, im picking ur ugly ass up
tomorrow

sunflower 🌻
mkaayyyy :)

————————
Both teen smiled at their screens and looked at their friends. Bakugou held a satisfied smirk on his face while (Y/n) had a slight blush on her face with a small grin.

"She said yes." / "He asked me out."

————————

Guess who's gonna write all those textfics that i mentioned in the last chapter because of y'all 🙈❤️✨