- ' , 14

————————

————————

The festival was tonight, in which the students of The Hero Course of 1-A has decided to attend. People decided to meet up in groups, specifically to meet up with their friends and meet up with their other classmates at the festival. As the infamous group of friends, called the 'Bakusquad' decided to go together to the Festival, Two of them decided to let the others go ahead, meaning to leave them alone to go to the festival together.

The boys all decided to get ready at Bakugou's place while Mina and (Y/n) got dressed at her Aunt's place. Since (Y/n)'s aunt got home the day the festival started while her parents were too busy, which she completely understood why, Her aunt decided to help her and her friend for the festival. As her friend, Mina, was wearing a floral pink and white kimono (which (Y/n)'s aunt recommended), (Y/n) wore a [Favorite Color] Kimono. Her aunt took out a small [2nd Favorite Color] flower pin from a drawer.

As time passed and pictures taken, The girls were both ready, both excited for the festival and waiting for their friends to pick them up. As Mina talked to her friend's aunt, (Y/n) checked her phone to see a new notification pop up from her phone screen.

————————

bomb ❤️
oi dumbass, you and pinky better be ready when we get there in 2 minutes or we're heading to the festival without ur ugly asses.

————————

(Y/n) chuckled as she read the message, She went to the bathroom and examined her attire. Her makeup was great, Kimono is cute, Hair style is awesome, what could go wrong? nothing at all. She smiled to herself and went out of the bathroom as she heard a knock on the door. "Oh! That must be Bakugou. Right, Mina?" Her Aunt said as she looked at the two girls who are now in front of her. "Yes ma'am!" Mina said as she did a small salute and giggled softly.

The older woman smiled at the two girls who were fixing each other's clothing or hair just in case and opened the door revealing 4 other boys wearing kimonos. "Ah, Bakugou! how are you? and these must be (Y/n)'s other friends! come in, boys!" (Y/n)'s aunt said as she made room for the boys to enter the house while she smiled at them.

As the boys entered the house, Kirishima leaned into Sero. "(Y/n)'s aunt is so nice!" He said as his friends nodded, smiling while the older woman just smiled as she heard what the boy said. Katsuki was the last one to enter the house and looked at the girl's aunt. "Still the same, How was the trip? (Y/n) told me you went overseas for awhile." He said as he made conversation with the older woman while the others decided to talk to each other.

(Y/n) waved to her friends that just arrived and smiled at them. "You guys ready?" She said as her friends nodded enthusiastically, except Katsuki who was talking to her aunt. "Yup! Can't wait to check out some hot babes in kimonos there" Kaminari said as he chuckled while Sero snorted a laugh and Kirishima just shook his head jokingly "That's so unmanly, bruh! respect women!" The red-haired boy said with a small laugh as his pink alien friend, Mina joined the small laugh. "Yeah, What Kiri said." As they continued to talk, Katsuki went over their way with a neutral face.