- ' , 18

————————

————————

As (Y/n) prepares everything for her classmates' stay in her house for the weekend, She double checks everything just in case. "My room.. done, Swimming pool.. cleaned! Food..? They might bring some but I ordered pizza and got some drinks.. The theater room is ready.. I guess that's everything!" (Y/n) says to herself as she sighs with relief. She went up to her room and prepared some of the stuff that she'll need for the sleepover, As she was looking for some sunscreen, Her phone suddenly vibrated.

-
girls 💌
mama momo ❤️: hey (y/n)! the girls and i (plus iida, midoriya and aoyama) are right in front of your house!
-

(Y/n) smiled and dashed to the house's staff room, knocking first and waiting patiently to let the guard on duty know that her friends have arrived. (Y/n) went back to the main corridor to greet her friends, She's quite nervous but excited, thanking her parents for allowing her to do this but agreed to her parents that she will look casual but presentable. (Y/n) is wearing a (favorite color) skirt that is above her knees with a white shirt and white knee high socks, "just for the aesthetic " (Y/n) thought to herself.

As she heard the doorbell go off, She opened the door and greeted her friends with a smile. "Welcome to my house! It's not much but please, make yourselves comfortable!" (Y/n) said as she opened the door wide enough for her classmates to come inside. "What do you mean "Not much?! You're house is almost like Yaomomo's!" Mina said in awh as she looks around. "Y-yeah (Y/n)..! You're house is like Momo's!" Jirou said with a smile.

"Are the others not here yet, (Y/n)?" Iida said as he looks at the hostess. "Nope, you guys are the first ones to arrive! Kaminari said that him and the other dudes are gonna meet up to go all together!" (Y/n) said with a smile. "Bonjour, (Y/n)! Where do we put our stuff?" Aoyama asked making everyone focus on the hostess since they'll be having a house tour. "R-right! Guest room-! Just follow me!" (Y/n) said as she began to go through the house, leading the others to drop off their stuff. "I thought about using two guest rooms, for the girls and then the boys but I figured that the girls can just drop their stuff at my room!" She told her friends as she reached a room and opening the door. "Izuku, Iida, Aoyama, Just tell the dudes that they're dropping off their stuff here, mkay? We'll be back to pick you guys up!" She said as she let the three boys go inside the huge room.

"Nice thinking, (Y/n)! Now we can have our space not worrying about the boys!" Uraraka said with a cheer as Hagakure, Mina and Tsu cheered with her. (Y/n) just giggled and moved to the side. "Well then, Lets drop off your stuff at my room!" The hostess said as she leads her friends to her sacred sanctuary, aka her room. As (Y/n) opens the door to her room, Her friends' eyes sparkled in awh, going inside and looking through her room. "My room has a bathroom and a room where I just put stuff so, just put it in that room." She said as she pointed to a room. Mina, Hagakure and Uraraka put their stuff away as soon as they could and plopped down on (Y/n)'s bed. "Damn, Your bed is so soft and comfy!!!" Hagakure said as she slightly bounces on the bed while Momo and Jirou sat on the corners.

"Glad you guys like it!" (Y/n) said with a giggle. "Every room in this house has a balcony, It's just that door over there if you guys wanna check mine!" As soon as (Y/n) said that, Hagakure, Mina and Uraraka all went to the door beside (Y/n)'s bed and opened it, Revealing the view of the front yard of the house. The three gasped as their eyes lit up and squeals. "I love your house so much!" Uraraka exclaims as she still looks at the view in front of her. As she said that, Momo, Jirou and Tsuyu followed them to the balcony and gasped. "Anyways, Should we go after Iida, Aoyama and Midoriya? Kero" Tsuyu said as she sticked of her tongue and looked at her friends, All the girls looked at each other and nodded. "Yup! Let's go!" Hagakure exclaimed and headed out while the others follow their invisible friend, As they went back to fetch the boys, Midoriya, Iida and Aoyama was just about to get out if the room to look for the girls. "H-hey! I got a message from Kirishima! They said they're almost at the gates!" The green headed boy said with a small smile.

"Let's greet them at the main door, Shall we (Y/n)?" Momo asked (Y/n) with a small smile as the hostess smile and nodded. "Mhm! Let's go!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she lead her friends to the entrance.

-
baby shark 🦈
yo! do we just tell your guard that
we're your classmates or something?
-

(Y/n) looked at Midoriya to message Kirishima to just tell the guard. "Ight gang, Let's all have fun now!" (Y/n) said as her friends cheered.

As (Y/n) showed the dudes where they were going to leave their stuff and also gave everyone a proper house tour, They all decided to hangout at the living room. Some of them decided to make small talk with whoever they were closest to or chatter with their friends. "Dude, (Y/n)! You're house is massive!" Kirishima said with a grin as Ojiro nodded as well. "Hey dudes, I was wondering if we should all play UNO? Might be fun!" Kaminari said with a laugh. "Count me out, dumbass. I'm not playing that dumb card game" Bakugou said as he looked the other but looking at (Y/n)'s direction, but making sure no one noticed.

"Same here, I don't wanna play since it destroys friendships" (Y/n) said as she chuckles softly while Midoriya nodded in agreement. "Well, Count me in! You guys are gonna miss out on the fun!" Mina said as Sero decided to join in on the conversation. "Yeah, I wanna play too!" Sero stated with a grin. "I think I'll play too, Just for fun" Tokoyami said as he approaches the group. "Alrighty then! Whoever wants to join, Let's all just sit in a circle!" Kaminari said, capturing the attention of his fellow classmates and friends. After a minute, Kaminari, Mina, Sero, Kirishima, Hagaruke, Aoyama, Mineta, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Satou and Shouji sat in a circle while the others decided to watch the others play. Kaminari began to give out the cards and explained the rules, As he finished giving out the cards, He placed the rest of the deck of cards in the middle of the circle and chuckled.

"Time to ruin our friendship!"

————————
Hello! I am so sorry for not updating that much, since we're in quarantine now, I'll try to update as much as I can! Please stay safe! ✨🦋💞

Update: Kinda realised that I never explained the quirk LMAOOO

small explanation: our sweet angel y/n is a healer, self explanatory, she can heal. and yes, she has wings which she can hide. I'm currently working on a sketch of her hero costume so stay tuned for that 🤸 but yeah, since its 2:30 am, i'll try and explain it a  b i t better soon lololol